73. The REAL Blade of Hope.

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Hello there. I'm Satoshi. Nice t-

He was cut off when the boy started shouting.

"EHHHHH!!! YOU EXACTLY LOOK LIKE THAT DOLL!?? ARE YOU HIS REINCARNATION OR SOMETHING?!?"

Kanae nervously smiles with closed eyes while sweatdropping. Satoshi replies, "No no. I'm not a reincarnation of Yoriichi-san. I just happen to know him without actually meeting him in real life."

"Yorichi-san? How did you know the name of this doll is Yorichi?" The kid asks.

"So this is a doll. And to answer your question, well, I don't know if you have heard about this thing called 'Inherited Memories', but that's how I saw him. By him, I mean Yoriichi Tsugikuni-san, the first swordsman who used a Breathing technique or the original breath." Satoshi replies.

"Inherited memories. I know what it is and if I'm not wrong, this original breath is the Breath Of Sun, correct?" The kid asks.

"Yeah, your right. The Breath of Sun, that's the original breath."

"By the way, what's your name?" Kanae asks the kid.

"I'm Koketsu. A ten year old boy pursuing to follow my father's footsteps." The kid replies.

"I'm Kanae Kocho, the current Flower Hashira. Nice to meet you."

"HUH!? YOU ARE A HASHIRA??!!!"

"Yeah, I am. And Satoshi-kun is also one." Kanae replies.

"Huh!?? Ehh!? You are a Hashira too?" The kid points at Satoshi and asks.

"Yeah, I'm the Sun Hashira." He replies with a smile.

"Sun Hashira? Does that mean you can the original breath?" The kid asks.

"Well, I can use the Breath of the Sun, but I wouldn't say I can use it precisely as Yoriichi-san. By the way, is this doll made for training or something?"

"Yes, it is. This doll is called Yorichi Zeroshiki. It was made during the sengoku era after the swordsman who you just mentioned."

"I see. And I'm assuming the reason why this thing has 6 arms is because without 6 arms, it can't mimic Yoriichi-san?"

The kid agrees. "Exactly. The swordsman of the original breath was so skilled that this doll was given 6 arms."

"So, is it working? I wanna go against it." Satoshi says.

"It is working and it needs this key to operate." Koketsu shows a key and replies.

"Alright then. Is it okay if I test the doll?" Satoshi asks.

"Well, I wanna see how you do against it. Just to let you know, no swordsman has ever manged to touch this doll." Koketsu replies.

He then goes to the doll and uses the key to turn it on. After that, the doll stands up.