Anubhav ❤

To Anubhav Singh,

Ever imagined a male lead taking entry on a golgappa thela? No!
A spark...A charm...A mystery you delivered during Mission jeet. That eye wink to KS kept us thinking for the day who you are? Pinning up Haseena's picture on the soft board kept us hooked what is your real motive...that X factor...is what made me a head over heel fan of the show.
Anubhav's character described in a dialogue-
Hum chaukane ke saath, jhatka dene ki bhi shamta rakhte hai...

"Hum hai inke praan priye pati" 🤣🤣 That episode! I have met so many viewers online, binging and joining the show after that.

The way you deliver your hindi, your bgm, your tactics to solve cases and *rifts b/w KarEena * (highlighting this kyuki kai logo ko lagta hai you hinder their bond) is master class.

Pre Mission jeet Anubhav is supremacy but we even love the lovesick version of yours. The way you got nervous in confessions. I know it's not your personality type but it was cute...

In the world of ego, listening to taunts, no hesitation in touching a woman's feet, believing in her supreme strength, pretty much *qualifies* the character for a women oriented show. (Humme pehle hi pata jo bakwas karte hai unko jawaab)

Sabse aage, sabse pehle desh...

When you did this, you got hatred you never deserved. You broke her heart but all of you was also lost on that day. Haters just remember one thing, you broke her heart but what about him? He lost his love, he left his mother, he must have felt his heart piercing when his sister pointed a gun. Is it easy to tell your loved ones you are going to die? Is it easy to see you being the reason of life threat to your loved ones?

No!

He is not emotionless, it's that (haters) could not understand, the one he opened up to didn't cared enough. The one who could read and console him through this, he chose to save her life...

Fact: Makers spoiled the potential of the character and a love story...you writing long paras to defend them, won't change it....

All this while we have waited for you to comeback...that someday we could get your POV. That the Makers will respect the patriotic character. Vo kya hai na 0.1% ki hope hoti hai vo kabhi jaati nahi.

Why?

Because we love Anubhav and AnuSeena.
People may find it weird but a part of me believes in love because of them. Bina relationship mein rahe heartbreak feel hua tha engagement track dekh kar.

Why? Because not in a real life person I found my first love in Anubhav and Haseena's Fictional characters.

I sometimes dream of them. In the middle of night my mind travels Why did Makers just do this to them? Everyone has endless reason to be sad in their lives. So we don't want this happen to our comfort characters. Ek movie ki sad ending itni trigger nahi karti jitni ek sitcom ki karti hai because everyday when you sit in front of the TV with a smile, you make them a part of your life.

Now all we want Makers is to Respect Anubhav's character...Respect the actor who had portrayed this so efficiently...ki itni kam Screenspace mein bhi jaadu kar diya...khuch toh baat hai na inme...And not this sad ending but a Together Forever to AnuSeena...coz they deserve the best in the world and each other...

And to the haters...I know you are jealous enough of him🤭😌 But please now STFU.