Her Diary

Continued.....
At night AS reached home. When he entered the house the lights were off so he presumed that Haseena is still not at home. He had seen her live reaction after reading the letter but they hadn't talked after that. He was excited for her reply. When he was closing the door, he found a sticky note on latch.

"Bahot bahot shukriya Anu....hum bhi aapse bahot prem karte hai"

He smiled at her heartwarming efforts. He moved to kitchen to fetch a water bottle. She knew his habit of drinking water just after reaching home.
She sticked another note on fridge.

"Sahi kaha aapne Kai baar mohabaat ko lafzo me utarna bahut mushkil hota hai...par lamhe yaad karke pyaar ka ehsaas ho jaata hai...vo coffee yaad hai jo kabhi nahi bani....aur jab aap yaha ek typical husband ki tarha pareshaan karne aye the "

Anubhav quickly gulped in a glass and moved upstairs hoping to see her. She wasn't there. He sighed thinking she has gone out again after arranging this. He moved to his cupboard to change his clothes where he found another chit.

"Pehli baar kisi ne Haseena Mallik ko apne jazbaato ko shabdo ya shayari me Zahir karne me naa kaam kiya hai..."

She was really overwhelmed by his love letter. To an extent that she could not write a reply to his letter. Her happiness knew no bounds. He quickly changed, when his eyes went to the bedside drawer. A watch kept on Haseena's Diary, again with a chit.

" aap humari diary padh sakte hai mahashay humme koi aapati nahi hai...hum diary isliye likhte the kyuki hum khuch baate kisi se Zahir nahi kar sakte the par aap se hum sab khuch share kar sakte Hai....aur ye watch humesha apne paas rakhna...jab aap samay dekhenge humko yaad karke smile karna".

Again tears formed in his eyes. He kept all the notes and watch securely. He wanted hug to her tightly now...he was feeling emotional, don't know for what.
Haseena had been hiding in the balcony, behind curtains all this while.
She appeared humming a song.

Teri meri aisi jud gayi kahani

Ke jud jaata jaise do nadiyo ka paani

Mujhe aage tere saath behna hai

Jaana tumhe to hai ye baat jaani ke

Ae jindagi kaise banti suhani

Mujhe har pal tere saath rehna hai

Tum kuch adhure se

Hum bhi kuch aadhe

Aadha aadha hum jo dono mila de

To ban jayegi apni ek jindgani

Ye duniya mile na mile hum ko

Khushiya bhaga dengi har gham ko

Tum saath ho phir kya baaki hai

Mere liye tum kaafi ho

She held out his hand suddenly, stunning him. He smiled at her efforts. She wanted to twirl him like he did to her always but the height difference was causing problem. "Uffo kitne bade hai aap humse", she complained making him giggle. Haseena climbed the bed and twirled him. She then jumped on him. He helped her on feet. She kept his hand on her waist, held his other hand as they continued to dance, while she sang further.

Anubhav stopped and hugged her tightly, taking her completely in his embrace. She rested her head on his shoulder and tilted her head a little upwards. The feeling of her breathes fanning his neck assured him. He nestled his chin on her forehead.
Both tightened their grip for good long hug providing them each other's warmth.