Butterflies ❤

Next day,
Anubhav is standing outside Haseena's Home, late night.

"Aaj ka din hum aapke aur humare liye sabse behtareen bana denge", he spoke to himself, heat rising in his body as he thought of his deed.

He climbed up to her balcony with his gift. He saw the balcony gate and opened it with a master key. Carefully he stepped inside, not to wake her up currently and hid his suprise in her cupboard.

Swiftly Anubhav went on bed and sat beside his lady. She was in deep sleep, her lips slightly parted and hair covered her face in a messy way. He adored her winsome face as she smiled in sleep.

It was heartwarming just to be beside her. Her mere look can make his day. Her Smile is a permanent medicine for his sorrows. He could behold her day long and now was the best time, without getting caught. But today he had been here with some other plans and desires.

Anubhav softly kissed her forehead. Sensing his touch she woke up with a jerk. Haseena thought she was dreaming. She poked his shoulder and asked him, still sleepy,

HM: aap sahi me hai me hai ya phir hum aapka sapna dekh rahe hai (giggles)

AS: (kissing her fingers) Yahi hai, priye...abhi kuch der pehle balcony se aye hai...

Haseena still felt a little sleepy so she sat in his lap facing him wrapping her legs behind his back and rested her head on his shoulder.

HM: aap aise chor ki trha kyu ghuse...koi dekh leta toh?

AS:( touching his lips intently on her ears) toh keh dete ki apni 'girlfriend' se hi toh milne ja rahe hai...

She shifted her head on his shoulder, now looking at him and blushed.

HM: aapki 'girlfriend' abhi bhi neend me hai...(smiling) paanch Das minute aise hi rehne dejiye hume....humesha sukoon milta hai..anu

( she snuggled more into him, he wrapped his arms around her and pecked her lips, her breathe hitched at his sudden act ... She kissed his cheek but their was more in store for her today )

After enfolding her in his arms for a couple of minutes, he slightly stroked her hairs. She cupped his neck and kissed his forehead,
"Hum abhi aate hai" and left to washroom to wash her face. She was blushing and felt special today as desirous vibes came from Anu.

She came out of washroom and all of a sudden her charming man pinned her to the wall, holding both of her hands above her head with his one hand and the other one around her waist. She gasped.

HM: aap kya aaj sirf darane ke irade se aye hai?

AS: tch... darane ke nahi aapko dher sara pyaar karna ke irade se...(huskily)

He took out her rubber band letting her silky smooth hairs flow freely. She frowned as she just settled her hairs in bathroom.

Anubhav bent down to the level of her face and spoke while moving his lips on her face, "khule baalo me aap bahut khoobsurat lagti hai, Haseena".

Haseena's pov-
He spinned me around, putting his body weight on me as I lean on the wall. He softly blows over my nape and tingles run up my spine. The feeling of his hard and warm body is giving me goosebumps, his slow acts are enough to loose my sanity and he has just started now.
My stomach jolted as he spoke in his deep voice, "aap humme dewana bana rahi hai."
I breath a little longer to stabilize myself and forcefully turn his side, locking my arms around his  neck.

Anubhav's PoV-

I let my eyes linger on her for a few minutes, scanning her facial features.
She blushed under my gaze and bit her lower lip, intimidating me. I have made plans to take it slow before our first kiss making it the most memorable one but here with her antics she is provoking me to kiss her madly & senselessly.
I kissed her cheek and carresed her  face with my stubble. My lips moved on her forehead as I spoke, 'I love you Haseena'.