Anubhav's Plan

Next day, Anubhav woke up first, at 6 am. He saw her sleeping peacefully next to him. Without disturbing her he went down to prepare their breakfast and pack her lunch too, he knew she didn't like Airport food.

Haseena woke after half-hour, her hands, on their own moved to other side of bed to feel him. When she understood that he is not there, she tied her hairs into a bun and trailed down to the kitchen.

She smiled seeing him preparing breakfast for them. The next 2 days are going to be tough for them. He was just wrapping up with the cooking, when he felt her soft hands on his waist, hugging him from behind. He smiled at her cuteness and wished her good morning.

"Good Morning....aap uth gaye toh humme bhi jaga dete...saath me bana lete nashta...issi bahane hum Mission pe nikalne se pehle ache se time spend karlate", she said, tightening her grip around him. He covered the food and held her hands, turning her in front of him, hugging her properly.

"Toh aapko humare sath quality time spend karna tha...mission pe nikalne se pehle..." He asked to which she nodded against his chest.
"Abhi bhi der nahi hui...do ghante baaki hai...(huskily) do ghanto me bahot khuch ho sakte hai ", he added with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Aapke dimag me har vaqt romance hi chalta hai na?", she said, nudging his hands, getting free from his hold.
"Kya kar sakye hai humari girlfriend hai hi itni manmohak", he replied, putting an arm either side of her, blocking her way.

"Nashta toh saath me nahi bana paye...koi baat nahi...nahana abhi baaki hai humara", he continued teasing her.
"Anu...please...jaiye aap naha lijye, phir aapko nikalna hai na.. ", she fumbled responding him, in their proximity.

Ignoring her he leaned more, his face towards her. She smiled and closed her eyes. He smirked, took out a tiffin from the upper drawer and moved back.
Her lips still parted, Anubhav laughed at her and she felt embarrassed to hell.

Before she could get angry on him he said," aapke liye humne lunch bhi bana kar rakh diya hai...aapko flight ka khaana suit nahi hota...nikalne se pehle yaad se pack kar lijye ga". All the anger she had on his recent teasing evaporated. She smiled widely and pecked his nose and pushed him out of the kitchen, to get fresh.

__

"Khayal rakhna apna and all the best for the mission ", Haseena wished him, hugging him tightly.
"Aapko bhi...all the best...aap humare saath hai toh sab sahi hi hoga", he assured her anxious nerves, kissing her forehead for a long time.
Glancing at each other they knew they had been hiding something from each other, relating to mission.
_________

After Anubhav went Haseena sat on a chair and glanced on the fake hard disk DGP gave her, remembering his orders.

Flashback 1

DGP called HM to tell her password
"Xxxx ye aapka password hai jo 4th (last) number pe lagega...don't tell this to Anubhav too", he whispered in her ears.
"One more thing...I want you to do something secretly..." He added, while she nodded.

"Aap 8 logo me se 2 log traitors hai...(her expressions changed and here AS noticed her) hum jaante hai vo Kaun hai but we have no proofs"

She whispered to him back," humme kya karna hai sir".

DGP- aapko  deshdrohi ban ne ka naatak karna hai...iss hard drive ko churake (her eyes bulged out, again noticed by AS) iss se hard drive aapke paas shurakshit bhi rahegi...aur vo log overconfident bhi ho jayenge....hume sirf do din ka samay chahiye agar do din hum unhe nahi pakad paye toh I'll prove you innocent...par aap kisi ko ye nahi batayegi for 2 days...hum jaante hai aapki vardi pe daag lagega but I want you to do it...