AnuSeena Drunk 🥂 ( 1st part )

(This chapter is dedicated to my special friends ❤, jiske sang thode din pehle Maine drunk anuseena ka discussion kiya tha)

In MPT

HM: KS usne pehle FIR likhvayi, phir Vapis leli ye uska fundamental right...hum usse force nahi kar sakte iske liye.

KS: MS aap humme mauka toh dijye, hum kahenge na usse vo yu phat FIR likhvayegi.

PS: dekhiye KM voh koi gunhegaar nahi hai jo aap do kantaap laga ke ugal vayegi.

KS: aama aap chup rahiye beech me mat padiye...MS hum bina haath chalaiye FIR leke ayenge...aap humme kal tak ka samay de hum yu koi idea sochke aye...

HM: sirf kal tak ka samay h aapke paas KS, varna ye case hum solve krenge. Anubhav Sir bhi is case ko lekar bahot chintit hai...upar se bohat pressure hai..

PS: ( teasing ) chintit...?

SS: vaise MS aapne aaj jaldi jaane ka socha tha na toh aap ja rahi na?

PS: ish...hum bhi lala ke papa ke saath samay bitaane ke liye jaldi ghar Jaya karte the.

CC: PJ..PJ aise ektho personal level pe request aap aise ye sharmaane wala bhuchaal warning deke laye kijye....dekhye na aapki is badbadhat se humari masoom si SJ gabhrajati hai...

Santosh bites her lip in annoyance, while everyone looks at him....

Saary..sorry...MS...

KS: MS aap jaiye Bindaas Anu bhaiya ke saath hum sab sambhal lenge...

Haseena hides the blush rising on her cheeks and leaves.

__________

At Night, Anubhav's Home

HM: kitna time aur Anu....time humme lagna chahiye par laga aap rahe hai...jaldi kijye...vaise bhi aaj aapne humare personal time ko chopat kar hi diya hai DSP sahib.

He comes out of the washroom, clean shaved, in a white shirt paired with light blue jeans. Sleeves rolled up and few buttons left open, giving a glimpse of his well toned built. She saw him and gulped.

Haseena was always in confusion about his beard, for her he was the most handsome man in this world but a dilemma irked her, when in casuals he looked great clean shaved but in uniform, mustache adorned his persona.

He saw a Greek goddess gaping at her which was adding fire to his desires. She was wearing a dark blue, body con knee length dress, her hairs curled up, dropping on her shoulders. Her long loops twinkled against her skin, on her off shoulder attire.

Anubhav smirked as he saw her gaping at him. He held her waist and pulled her over his feet. Her face bumps into him, slowly brushing his fingers he tucked her hair locks behind and bend to place a kiss on her cheek.

AS: (husky voice) aise humme ghurengi toh gadbad ho jayegi,

He said and held her hand guiding its way to his erratically beating heart due to her innocent acts.

She got goosebumps with his touches. Going on her toes she nuzzled on his face and her lips traced him from his forehead to neck. A fire was lit in her stomach pit as he moaned her name.

AS: Mat kariye jaana aaj aapko case ke baad yahi aana hai (warning her)

Her kohled eyes reflected hunger, his warning seem to have no effect on him. Giving up on her desire, he leaned, cupping her jaws, slowly caressing her lips with his.

Breathlessly breaking the kiss she said,
HM: aaj saza humme nahi aapko milegi ... humare personal time aur chutti pe DSP giri jhadne k liye

(She smirked and wiped off her lipstick marks from his face, correcting herself she left, leaving him stunned from her sudden romantic turn on )