Her Wish

Continued....

He was left smiling at her antics. Quickly recovering, he chased her, she was escaping the room but he pushed the door caging her between his two strong hands. Haseena pecked his lips and bent down, again successful in escaping and laughed out loud, collapsing on bed. He lied over her adoring her laughter which soon subsided as he trailed his nose on her face and neck, in an attempt to tease her.
"Khuch shaitaniyo ki saza bhi hoti hai, Haseena".
The feeling of his nose and hands dancing on her skin, made her moan. He could not help but grew wilder leaving his marks on her shoulder. Her eyes closed and hands cupped his neck and hairs experiencing pleasure. Her lips trembled asking for a kiss. He moved his face to her chin, kissing her open mouthedly. She parted her lips he was about to kiss but stopped, not feeling him she opened her eyes.

"Jaana, subha aap humse khuch kehna chahti thi na? ". His question made her a little nervous. Anubhav flipped their positions.
"Hum aapse jo mangege vo aap hume denge? Naraz toh nahi honge?" , her voiced was laced with some sort of insecurity. He kissed her forehead deeply assuring her. "Agar hue bhi toh aap hume mana lena", he said smiling in a light hearted way.

"Dekhiye Anu hum jaante hum dono ke liye duty sabse pehle hai.....lekin phir hum aur humara pyaar bhi toh hai....ah...saare mission me naa toh hum saath honge aur na hi vo ek baar me pure honge........", she stopped midway, unable to put words to her insecurities in way that it doesn't make him feel that she is coming in between his duty.

"Hum jaante hai Haseena aap kya kehna chah rahi hai", he Contemplated her unsaid and hugged her tightly to calm her. "Aap bhi jaanti hai ki humari line of duty me kitni uncertainty hai...par baat ye bhi satya hai ki hum aur aap ek dusre ke bina adhure hai...isliye vaada karte hai ki har musibato se jeet kar humesha aapke liye vapis lautenge", he said, his words echoed inside her heart, insuring her everything will be good only. She raised her head, looking at his face, "Hum bhi", She promised, claiming his lips.

The next day, as promised Anubhav made breakfast and tiffin for them.

________

In evening at MPT. AS was entering while on a call and Santu was coming from store carrying a heap of files. Both collide as they could not see each other

"Aeee.....mummy...kitti mushkil se samete the papers HQ submit krne ke liye", she irritatedly cried out, ignoring Anubhav's presence.

"Shama kijye SS...humne dekha nahi", he apologized seeing her work doubled.

"Sir aap? Ab aap MS ko bol dene ki ye aapki vjha se hua varna mujhe daat padegi " she said to which he nodded and both started picking up files. CC and HM too come out hearing the noises.
"Jai Hind Sir!",HM and CC saluted him in unison.

"Jai Hind".

"HJ, shama kijyega humse aapka kaam bad gaya....SS ne files jama li thi phir vo humse gir gayi" he said. "Koi baat nahi sir". All started picking up the hundreds of papers scattered on floor.

"MS mein toh kehti hu aap ek baar phir soch lijye " SS said. " kiss baat ke liye SS" HM replied.

"Mai jaanti hu ki aap aur DSP sir ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte hai...lekin aise hi chalta raha toh sir shaadi ke baad aapke sare kiye hue kaam bigad denge ya toh bada denge", she said flowing In her innocence and irritation to club the papers again. AS looked at HM, who looked at CC who, love struck was going to say his iconic dialog but stopped seeing her glaring.

"SJ, SJ please....itna maasoom hona bhi acha nahi hai " SS rolled her eyes picking up the last paper but AS also bent to pick it up. She moved back but saw some scratch marks on Anu's neck.
He forwarded the last paper to her. "Thank you sir...par aapke gardan pe chot lagi hai...apne khuch davai bhi nahi lagai" SS said, to which CC agreed.