Haseena's Jealousy Plan Backfired

They reached thana but didn't want to move away from eachother today. But duty first. She kissed his hand and moved out of the car and came to his side.

HM: bata de sabko?

AS: abhi hume HQ jana hai...duty samapat hone ke vaqt apko lene ayenge tab bata denge.
HJ, aaj bhi Ammi nahi toh humare ghar chaliye...

HM: ji zarur chalenge

AS: aaj hum maa ko bata denge...aap humare saath rahengi toh hume kam maar padigi...kyuki humse zyada unhe unki bahu pyari hai...(jokingly)

She chuckled but soon her smile dropped down. She appreciated his efforts but didn't want to loose him now at any cost. He understood her situation and kept his hand on hers, assuring, 'I am there with you'. She smiled and unwillingly moved to thana.

He saw her going. She thought he had left so turned back and found him staring at her. She raised her eyebrow as if asking 'gaye nahi aap'. He raised his hand telling, 'pehle aap jaiye'.
She folded her hands and nodded depicting her 'no'. He saw the most beautiful face in his world a little longer and accepting defeat drove of to HQ. Both thought being in love is the most grateful feeling ever. She smiled as she defated him and went inside her Cabin. They could understand each other with actions, not even actions they could contemplate each other's silence.

***********************************

Every MPT member is in hall, winding up the work for the day except KS who had night duty.

Haseena was impatiently waiting for Anubhav so together they would tell everyone about their relationship.

Rahul (R) (jo dog ki complain likhvane aya tha HM ka neighbor, who was flirting with her) entered. HM saw him and turned
"Ye kaha se aagaye...inke badi behen ne jo humme kaha kahi vo sach na ho".

The day Rahul visited her thana, she met him again with his sister Aradhya (A) who is a PG student. The next day while jogging A told HM that his brother is drooling over. She told him that Rahul is a flirty type of boy who gets attracted very fast. But she also told that he would never make her or any girl uncomfortable with his deeds. Aradhya told her that he may propose her soon.

(Consider Rahul as a good flirt, not any one who misbehaves)

R- HJ..

SS- aree aap phir aa gaye...phirse dog kho gaya kya aapka?
Ache se rakha Karo na usse...zarur aap usse dhanka khaana nahi dete honge...tabhi vo bhaag jaata hai baar baar...mera bhi man karta hai kabhi kabhi mein quarter chodke bhag jau...vese hi uske darvaje, nal ki problem hai par mess ka khaane ne ...kya batau MS jeena mushkil kiya hua hai...

CC- Santu ji Santuji kyu na aap bhag ke mere ghar rahne aajaiye...

SS- kyu toh mera bhai hai jo me tere ghar rehne aau?

(Bgm - dil tutne ki avaz, Everyone except R suppressed laughter.)

KS- ab bolo uff ye massumiyat...keh rahi hu mai ye dubaye gi tumhe..

CC- koi baat nahi KM , santu ji ke sath kahi bhi dubne ko tayar hu mai...

SS- mai nahi doobugi mujje tairna aata hai..

CC- uff....ye massumiyat...

Billu- sambhal jao abhi bhi time .hai..

CC- ae billote chup...

PJ- boliye bhaisahab kya kaam hai aapko...

R- vo hume aap loge se nahi HJ se personal kaam hai...(blushing)

PJ to KS - bahurani ye aapke bhaiya ka paata kaat na de dekhiye kaise Sharma raha maddam sir ka naam lete hue..

KS( being protective for brother) - ka bhai aap ke locality ka garden hai kya? MPT hai ye aur ye yaha ki SHO....ghar jaiyengi tab batiyana..