A nonsense episode opened a good day. Gu Qingyin sat in the office and couldn't help thinking about it. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that his IQ had declined.

She told Yan Xi about it and asked her and Xie Jiayan if they would do such boring things.

Yan Xi replied to her: [It seems that you are in a passionate love period now.]

Only people in this period will do something to lower their IQ.

Gu Qingyin was stunned when she saw this sentence. Is she in love with Zhou Qin? Why didn't she notice?

In the afternoon, Gu Qingyin had his period.

She was still very worried if she didn't take measures with Zhou Qin that day. Now it seems that getting pregnant is really not an easy thing.

Once it comes to menstrual period, Gu Qingyin's mood will be very irritable. Zhou Qin has known this well, and when he learns about it, he consciously reduces the dialogue to avoid unnecessary struggle.

The menstrual period lasted for five days. Gu Qingyin and Zhou Qin basically coexist peacefully. On Sunday night, when she announced the departure of her aunt, she finally saw a relief smile on Zhou Qin's face.

"That's great. I can breathe normally."

Hearing what he said, it was like she were a female tiger. Gu Qingyin said speechlessly, "Next time in this case, you can move out. I have no problem."

"No, I'm going to stay to take care of you."

Zhou Qin pulled her to sit down on the sofa. "Actually, I have endured something for several days and I've been trying to tell you."

"What?"

"We received the license a long time ago, but the parents of the two sides have not officially met yet. Do you think it's time to arrange for them to get to know each other and discuss the wedding date?"

In fact, this matter was said a long time ago, but Gu Qingyin rejected it in her heart, so she delayed it again and again.

After listening to him now, she doesn't want to make any comments and asks him to arrange it directly.

Zhou Qin didn't want to drag it any longer. He decisively set it for next Saturday. After confirming, he called his father.

His father didn't say anything on the phone, but the tone sounded unhappy, which made Zhou Qin feel unprovused.

Back in the living room from the study, he asked Gu Qingyin, "What's your father's number?"

Naturally, he should call and tell him in person about this kind of thing. Just tell her father directly, but Gu Qingyin should call her parents separately.

Gu Qingyin reported a series of mobile phone numbers, and then continued to play her elite game copy.

Zhou Qin returned to the balcony and dialed Gu Qingyin's father's mobile phone number. His attitude was much warmer than his father's.

After fighting for Gu Xiang, Zhou Qin called Xia Wei again.

"Mom." He shouted cordially, and then said, "I plan to arrange a meeting between the parents next Saturday. Do you think it's inconvenient for you then?"

"Oh, of course it's convenient." Xia Wei had been looking forward to it for a long time. "I think you forgot about this matter again, and I still want to urge you."

Zhou Qin chatted with her for a few words before hanging up the phone. When he returned to the living room, he breathed a sigh of relief. Gu Qingyin looked up at him and said, "Why are you so nervous about making a phone call?"