Chapter 49

It was almost nine o'clock when Jiang Xu came. Originally, he agreed with Zhou Qin that it would be seven o'clock, but he suddenly called him and said that the food was not ready. He asked him to come back later.

Good boy, and there are such hospitality. He is finally an eye-opener.

I thought they would prepare such a big dinner, but who would have thought that when he came back, the dishes were packed in takeaway boxes.

"This...it can't be what you spent two hours preparing, right?" Jiang Xu doesn't want to speculate so rudely, but whose cooking house will be put in a plastic box?

Gu Qingyin's face was full of smiles and he said confidently, "Our stir-frying is like this, so as not to wash dishes. These are all made of polymer materials. They are non-toxic and harmless. You can rest assured to use them."

Jiang Xu gave her a simple and harmless smile. Is this a lie?

"Okay, it will be cold if you don't eat." Zhou Qin made a sound at the right time.

Gu Qingyin made an "please" action. Jiang Xu sat down. She handed him a pair of chopsticks and asked him to taste the spicy fish. She didn't blush and said that she did it without beating.

Jiang Xu hesitated to put a piece in his mouth. His mouth was a hot impact. The pepper and pepper were mixed together, and he almost sent him to the west.

"Okay...so spicy." He couldn't hold on any longer, so he quickly asked Zhou Qin for water.

Gu Qingyin smiled contentedly, and the dismounting power was quite successful.

Zhou Qin poured a glass of cold water for Jiang Xu. After drinking it, he slowed down for several minutes before recovering. Seeing the floating light in Gu Qingyin's eyes, he gently pulled down the corners of his mouth, "Are you making perverted spicy?"

"Well, it suits you very well."

After Gu Qingyin finished speaking, Zhou Qin suddenly smiled.

Jiang Xu choked in an instant and heard the hidden words in her words.

Of course, perverts have to eat perverts and spicy food. Does he understand this?

"Zhou Qin, you care about your wife. I just said a few ugly words from her. As for such revenge?"

After saying this, before Zhou Qin answered, Gu Qingyin asked first, "What ugly words did you say? Why don't I remember?"

Obviously, she asked him to repeat it again.

How dare Jiang Xu? This is a witch who kills people without blinking an eye.

"Okay, stop it." Zhou Qin patted Gu Qingyin on the head and picked up vegetables for her.

Looking at the way he spoils his wife without a lower limit, Jiang Xu really can't stand it.

If it were him, it wouldn't be like this...

Well, he doesn't have a wife, and he should be the same if he has a wife.

--

After full of wine and food, time had quietly come to twelve o'clock. Jiang Xu stretched out and stood up, deliberately saying that he had no plan for tomorrow, and asked Zhou Qin to take him around.

Zhou Qin first looked at Gu Qingyin and asked her for her opinion.

Gu Qingyin looked up from his mobile phone and stared at Jiang Xu twice. Unexpectedly, he agreed very happily, "Okay! I'll take you with Zhou Qin."

After saying that, she looked down at the mobile phone again, tapped quickly on the keyboard, and sent it to Han Lu:

[I have an appointment with him to play tomorrow. Will you come with us then?]