Chapter 1

Gina.H venue, Vancouver.

The dazzling light shines on the runway, and the models are wearing high-end dresses this summer. Well-known French fashion designers and their teams are here to create a visual feast.

What is on display on the stage is a gauze skirt with Chinese characteristics. The hem of the skirt is stained like ink and green. Under the gradual blue gauze, there are hand-embroidered vines climbing up. The model slightly flirts and has infinite oriental style.

This work called "Blooming" was favored by many rich and powerful women present. The dress previously displayed was either too heavy and staid or too sexy and playful. Only this is more suitable for their identity.

"Thank you Miss Gu for bringing us such exquisite design works. I look forward to her more wonderful performance in the future..."

As the behind-the-scenes commentary fell, the model also stepped off the stage.

A beautiful figure in the corner quietly got up. The black waist-tuck-up dress was a dark V design behind it. The diagonal lines on both sides were hollowed out, revealing a large area of white skin, which was clearly visible with the shoulder blades, like a pair of butterfly wings blooming on the back.

Many of the men present had already noticed her, secretly moved. Seeing her leaving, one of them quickly followed her and stopped her way before she went backstage.

Unfortunately, he still had time to introduce himself in the future. A little girl rushed over and grabbed the beauty's arm. "Sister Gu, Jianghu, help me."

Lin Zhizhou looked at the other party's back, sighed regretfully, and returned to his seat.

"The accost failed."

He sighed with the man next to him, in exchange for silent silence.

"I almost forgot that you are not interested in beautiful women."

Lin Zhizhou seemed to be talking to himself, and Zhou Qin did not bird him at all.

It is inevitable that there will be some emergencies during the show. Gu Qingyin is used to it. In the past few years, she has participated in various fashion weeks with her mentor, and she can quickly come up with various thorny problems.

What is about to be exhibited is a starry sky dress. Starry sky elements have been favored by many brands in recent years. Most of them will draw star maps and hot diamonds on high-end dresses to achieve a dreamy and mysterious feeling.

This dress relies heavily on on-site lighting, which will look extremely bright in the light. Its characteristics are mainly waist design. It boldly adopts lines hollowing out and hot diamonds as the wiring, giving people a light and swaying aesthetic feeling in visual communication.

However, not long after the model put it on, the thin line of the hot diamond suddenly broke. After seeing it, the models of other brands at the scene whispered one after another. Most of them were watching the fun, believing that their brands only cared about external aesthetics but did not pay attention to quality, and there was still a lack of details control.

Gu Qingyin believes that this situation should not happen, because before today's market debut, they had exhibited several times in private, and the quality was guaranteed, and such a low-level problem would not occur.

Now it seems that it is not the time to be held accountable. Gu Qingyin immediately asked the assistant to bring needles and threads and sew them himself.

Her expression was always incomparable, and there was no panic on her face. She took a needle and thread to watch and started directly without hesitation.