Chapter 56

Last night, Gu Qingyin and Zhou Qin divided a "third and eight lines" to show him his attitude, so as not to be controlled by him one day. There was no human rights at all.

Zhou Qin showed no emotion about this, and the rules never crossed the line.

The woman's psychology is very contradictory and she quarrels with her lover. She always wants to draw a clear line with him, but secretly hopes that he will coax her, so Zhou Qin did not say anything, which made Gu Qingyin feel even angrier.

When he woke up in the morning, the man on the other side of the line had disappeared. Gu Qingyin got up quietly and went out without hearing anything.

He can't also challenge her, can he?

Fox frowned suspiciously. Gu Qingyin sneaked to the kitchen door, but saw Zhou Qin carving a carrot.

From her perspective, you can see his focused and serious side face, as if he were engaged in an artistic job, with a flexible fingertips.

What the hell is he doing?

Gu Qingyin naturally won't take the initiative to ask him. How dissaving it is!

She was about to turn around to wash, but he suddenly turned around and caught her peeking.

Gu Qingyin's heart instantly "thumped", and an embarrassing feeling of confusion hit her, which made her feel very uncomfortable.

Zhou Qin didn't seem to feel something was wrong, so he raised his eyebrows and smiled at her.

This smile seemed to dissipate last night's unhappiness in an instant.

"Wife, are you up?" His tone sounds very relaxed and pleasant.

Gu Qingyin sneered secretly in her heart. It turned out that only one person was sulking, just like a clown jumping off the beam.

However, Zhou Qin may have deliberately laid the way for her. A smart man like him is still a little scheming.

"What's wrong with you?" She took the opportunity to inquire.

Zhou Qin put the carved carrots on the plate and said, "I made an apology package for my wife."

Apology package?

Gu Qingyin looked over with a funny look and wondered where to apologize.

"Can't you see that this is a kneeling dog?" Zhou Qin gave her a hint.

Gu Qingyin looked at the carrot carefully and couldn't see it. "Your technology needs to be improved."

After saying that, he asked her what that fried egg meant. Zhou Qin explained with a smile, "This is the sun, which means that you emit light like the sun and warm me up."

"So, what do you mean by asking a dog to apologize to the sun?"

"Have you heard of Tiangou Eating Day?" Zhou Qin didn't think his logic was strange, and he still talked solemnly, "If you don't accept my apology, I will eat it bit by bit."

"Bore." Gu Qingyin couldn't stand rolling his eyes, but she couldn't help laughing.

Why do you still do such a childish thing when you are so old? However, she still thinks it's cute.

Seeing her smile, Zhou Qin knew that he had succeeded. He picked up the carrot and asked Gu Qingyin to bite, "Eat me quickly."

"How to eat this carrot if it's raw? It smells terrible."

"I have blanched it."

Seeing that she really didn't want to eat, Zhou Qin could only pick up eggs with chopsticks. "Then you can eat yourself."