Chapter 40

Zhou Qin's soft attitude, and his dumb and low voice surrounded Gu Qingyin's ears, with the meaning of begging for mercy.

Even if he didn't say that he was wrong himself, this sentence was taken the initiative.

After tossing and turning last night, he suddenly felt ridiculous. What's true with his favorite person? She doesn't care about his thoughts and feelings. No matter how deadlock he is with her, he will eventually torture himself.

Taking a step back is not only to give her a step, but also to let yourself go.

This is in the living room. Such a shy posture is not good if her mother sees it. Gu Qingyin struggles to get up. Zhou Qin's arm is still around her waist, forcing her to say, "I'm not angry anymore."

Gu Qingyin didn't follow him. She lowered his head on his wrist and bit him fiercely, wanting him to let go of her in pain, but he still didn't let go.

He seemed to tell her through this that he would not let go anyway, and insisted even if he was injured.

In his life, the longest thing he did was to love her except to live.

She frowned angrily, angry with himself, and whispered, "I've never been that wronged. Why are you hanging me out?"

"You said you were going to bed that night. I thought you didn't want to call me. I was very annoyed to come to you, so later I didn't dare to contact you again for fear that your attitude was indifferent, but in fact, I had been looking forward to you taking the initiative to say something to me, but unfortunately I didn't wait." Zhou Qin explained in a low voice and unconsciously tightened her. "I have never been in love. I don't know what to do. You are so experienced. You should be a little patient and teach me well."

"..." She was rendered speechless by him.

After a long pause, Gu Qingyin said again, "Are you men always careless and straight-minded? Then why are you still so sensitive? I meant I was going to bed. If I really don't want to call you, why would I answer it?"

With one sentence, she smoothed out her mind, and Zhou Qin couldn't help frowning. Why didn't he expect it at that time?

"You men always make up for something by yourself. Let's have a good day. But what do you do?"

"..." How can this be said in the opposite way as gender?

Gu Qingyin got up from him quickly and sat down on the sofa just now when he was not paying attention.

Fortunately, she would evacuate in time, otherwise she would have been caught in the embarrassing scene by her mother coming out with a plate of fruit.

"Zhou Qin, have some fruit." Xia Wei handed him the fork and narrowed her eyes into a crack with laughter. "Food will be ready soon."

"Well, thank you for your hard work, Mom."

"Oh, neither hard nor hard." Xia Wei waved her hand quickly, "What are you polite with me?"

With that, she immediately asked, "I don't know if you are free in the afternoon. Relatives and friends here in my family have heard that Qingyin has obtained the certificate, and they all want to see what you look like."

Gu Qingyin: "..."

Her mother has publicized her marriage to everyone?

"I'm free."

"Well, I'll call in the afternoon to inform you. In the evening, let's go to the hotel for dinner and introduce you to everyone."

Gu Qingyin finally understood that her mother's behavior was deliberately having a bad time with her.