Chapter 19

The fighting arena didn't work in the end. How could Gu Qingyin let them go? They are all mature men, and they can't do things rationally?

In the coffee shop, Zhou Qin and Su Zi also sat opposite each other, and Gu Qingyin was next to Zhou Qin.

Just such a move made Su Zi also completely defeated.

Zhou Qin stroked the edge of the coffee cup, his eyes were deep, and his eyes were locked on Su Ziyi. He didn't open his mouth first.

He has always been calm in doing things, and only when he treats Gu Qingyin can he be so impatient.

Sure enough, Su Ziyi couldn't help staring at Zhou Qin with accusing eyes, "Sister, why is it him? Don't you hate the old man who is superior most?"

Old, male, man...

Three words are like organs. The bullet in the gun burst into Zhou Qin's heart.

He is only one year older than Gu Qingyin, but he is a little mature, that's all.

If he dresses up like him, maybe he looks younger than him.

Gu Qingyin listened to Su Ziyi's words, and her red lips also rippled with laughter. She subconsciously looked at Zhou Qin and said in a slightly delicate and angry tone, "It's all made you dress up lighter."

"Then you can help me pick it later."

Su Zi couldn't stand the two of them showing their love in front of him. He raised his hand and called the waiter to give him a glass of ice water, and then looked up and poured it down fiercely.

"Actually, we are about the same age." Gu Qingyin went back to the topic just now, "But I seem to have said that I don't look for men older than me."

As soon as she said this, Zhou Qin's heart suddenly tightened.

Su Ziyi immediately raised his tail proudly and bent forward. "Yes, sister. He is dull and boring. How can a puppy like me act coquettish?"

"I will get tired of eating the same flavor often. I want to try something else now." Gu Qingyin picked up the coffee and looked at Su Ziyi, "When we break up, maybe I will come to you, because at that time, I may want to eat back."

She said it without hesitation in front of Zhou Qin.

Zhou Qin's face was calm, but there were waves in his heart.

Jiang Xu was right that night. The biggest ups and downs in his life was to meet Gu Qingyin.

But what's the point of a smooth and ordinary life?

Su Zi also knew that Gu Qingyin would not break up with Zhou Qin in a short time. He couldn't break it up, so he could only stand up knowingly and said, "Okay, I'll wait for my sister to find me."

Zhou Qin sneered and pulled his lips and said Liang Liang, "Mayor you will wait for a wedding invitation."

Su Ziyi: "......"

No, I don't listen.

--

After Su Ziyi left, Gu Qingyin and Zhou Qin left the coffee shop.

"Didn't you say you wanted to see a movie?"

She didn't feel guilty at all doing anything wrong, and her eyes were particularly calm at him.

Zhou Qin has bought tickets in advance, but she refused and did not cancel it. It's not too late to go now.

It was a private theater. Two people entered a box with a sofa bed and a table in addition to the big screen.