Chapter 13

The next morning, Gu Qingyin was woken up by the vibrating ringtone of his mobile phone. It was her grandmother who called and told her that she had just brewed green plum wine and asked her to come home to pick it up.

This time, Gu Qingyin didn't ask if the mother and daughter were at home. She suddenly figured out that it was her family, and the turtledove of the magpie nest was the two of them. Why couldn't she go openly?

However, Gu Qingyin didn't know until he got there that her father took Wei Qian on a trip. Grandma also looked unhappy when she said it, but that was her son. What can he do?

Of course, it's better not to know this kind of thing than not. Listening to it only makes people feel nauseous.

"Yinyin, one of your grandfather's students will come over later. Didn't you ask him to help you see if there are any young talents last time? According to your grandfather, this is one of his proudest students. He is not only handsome and has excellent grades in school. Now he has entered a large group as the general manager, which is amazing."

"Really?" Hearing her grandmother's praise like a matchmaker, Gu Qingyin tried to suppress her laughter, "Since she is so excellent, why are you still single?"

"Of course, they have high visions." Grandma glanced at her proudly, "Don't be busy refusing yet. People may not be able to like you."

Gu Qingyin, "..."

It's fake to take green plum wine, but it's true to be forced to go on a blind date.

Half an hour later, the man who was praised as a flower by her grandmother arrived, and Gu Qingyin was ordered to pick him up at the door of the villa.

A Mercedes-Benz stopped slowly. Against the background of the shade of trees, the slender legs like a male model stepped out of the car, and the dazzling light became brighter with his appearance.

Gu Qingyin narrowed his eyes so much that he fixed his eyes. He was dumbfounded.

"Are you going the wrong door?" She didn't believe such a coincidence.

"Isn't this Gu Lao's home?" Zhou Qin threw up the door after asking rhetorically and went to the trunk to get the gift.

Seeing his confident behavior, Gu Qingyin sneered, "It seems that you already knew he was my grandfather."

"Otherwise, why should I try my best to get into his name?"

Zhou Qin strode in, as if this was not the first time to come here.

Mr. Gu likes Zhou Qin very much. When he saw him, his eyes narrowed into a crack with laughter, and he was about to close.

Gu Qingyin knew that he had a preference for boys over girls. It was understandable that these old people were like this.

I heard from her mother that she was pregnant the second year after giving birth to her. It was found that she was a boy. Unfortunately, she had an accidental abortion at eight months, and her health also had problems at that time and she could no longer conceive a child.

Her father has endured for so many years and has always wanted to divorce her mother and find another one to give birth to a son for him. Unfortunately, his wings were not hard before. Due to her mother's authority, he never dared to dare. After meeting Wei Qian, he finally got what he wanted.

It is estimated that her stepmother will risk giving birth to him at an old age.

Mr. Gu told Gu Qingyin about Zhou Qin's deeds in school. He actively participated in public welfare activities organized on campus, and also gathered his classmates in the department to help farmers to help many farmers sell unsalable fruits and vegetables all over the country. At that time, this matter was on CCTV.