Chapter 41

The atmosphere in the car was quiet for a long time, so quiet that even the heartbeat was clearly heard.

Zhou Qin bent his index finger and knocked on the steering wheel to hide the fluctuations in his heart. He moved his thin lips several times before pretending to be calm and asking, "When?"

"It was when you participated in the school basketball game. I volunteered and watched you gallop on the basketball court. I thought it was fucking handsome! A boy like you must be very good if he is a boyfriend, but a few days later, I think that if I was with you, I will definitely be pissed off by you, so forget it."

Zhou Qin looked forward to it. What she said was not the same as his love for her at all. How could it be so easy to let go if she really liked someone?

"Do you know how it feels to like?"

He suddenly asked her a very philosophical question.

Gu Qingyin couldn't answer. She shook her head honestly. Zhou Qin told her, "If you like someone, you feel that you can never find anyone better than her."

Gu Qingyin recognized that he was implying that he could replace anyone for her.

This made her speechless, so she had to skip this topic.

When he got home, Gu Qingyin turned on the light at the entrance and saw several bright red roses inserted in the porcelain vase on the closet. Obviously, they were just inserted today.

"You are quite elegant. Did you buy flowers specially?"

"I originally wanted to buy a bunch for you, but it's better to save this trouble than to think that you will eventually take it home and insert it in the vase."

"You are really straight as usual." Gu Qingyin sighed and stretched out, "I'll take a shower first."

After she entered the bathroom, Zhou Qin immediately opened the door of the study and did the work he hadn't done.

He originally had a video conference tonight, because his mother-in-law's impromptu intention could only be postponed, and there was also a cooperation case that he had not reviewed. He would send it to the other party for a look tomorrow. It seemed that he could only work overtime tonight.

Gu Qingyin took a shower and went into the master bedroom. She didn't see Zhou Qin. She turned around and went out to find that there was a light in the study.

When he came to the door and knocked on the door, he pushed it away. He saw Zhou Qin wearing a pair of thin-edged flat mirrors, holding his chin with one hand, looking at the computer screen.

"Are you radiation-proof glasses?" She asked curiously and took it off to put on herself. She inexplicably felt that her eyes were comfortable.

It's amazing... What kind of high-tech product is this?

"Wearing it can relieve eye fatigue, but it should not be used too much, which will damage the eyeball."

"Is it the same as wearing invisible?"

"Invisibility will aggravate eye fatigue."

She seems to have asked a very brainless question.

Put on his glasses back. Gu Qingyin asked him when he would go to bed. He stared at her deeply, "Did you think about it again?"

The meaning of the word "think" is naturally very deep. Gu Qingyin stared at him speechlessly, "Forget it, sleep whenever you like."

After saying that, she wanted to turn around and go out, but she heard Zhou Qin's request, "Wife, help me make a cup of coffee."