Chapter 35

Afternoon.

Gu Qingyin sorted out the report and took it to Zhou Qin for a look, and he needed to sign and stamp it.

She was not sure that Zhou Qin knew that the farce happened at noon today. With Gao Lin's personality, I'm afraid she won't give up.

When he came to the door of the office, he knocked the door symbolically twice, and then slowly pushed the door in.

Zhou Qin raised his eyes behind his desk and looked straight at her. He was wearing a black silk shirt with dark hair as buttons on his shirt. Gu Qingyin understood everything with just one glance.

She brought it to his desk and put the folder in front of him. "Mr. Zhou, this was last week..."

Before she finished speaking, Zhou Qin put a piece of paper on her folder and picked it up. At the top were four big words: injury report.

Gu Qingyin smiled, but slapped her. As for running to the hospital specially to issue a certificate?

She glanced down, and the white and black words on it were clearly written: the face was bruised seriously, and there were echoes in the auricle, which did not rule out the risk of tinnitus.

Gu Qingyin gritted his teeth and regretted that he didn't do anything more fiercely at the beginning.

"What are you going to do with me?" Throwing away the white paper, she looked coldly at Zhou Qin and asked.

He hooked her finger and motioned her to go. Gu Qingyin circled behind his desk, was pulled over by him and sat on his lap.

The ambiguous smell lingered. She smelled the good smell of sandalwood on him, which was easily intoxicating.

After sniffing deeply, she asked him where he had gone in the morning.

He didn't answer. He grabbed her hand, spread out the palm of his hand, and asked tenderly, "Does your hand hurt?"

Gu Qingyin stared at him in a daze. He really saw the heartache on his face. Even she herself had to empathize with him, and her heart rippled because of him.

It turns out that what is said on the Internet is true. Some people only care about whether your hands hurt or not after you hit others.

Zhou Qin is the man she has ever seen who interprets "cold gentleness" best, but this is the most deadly.

She pulled out her hand, shook her head gently, put her arms around his shoulders, and pretended to be wronged and said, "I didn't mean to do it. She really went too far."

Zhou Qin's index finger touched her lips, "You don't need to explain it to me."

"Even if you want to kill someone, I will hand over the knife to you."

He then said, his tone was light and the wind was light.

He loves her to the extent that he is willing to become her subject and go through fire and water for her.

Gu Qingyin trembled inexplicably. It was like Zhou Qin was wearing a white coat to do biological experiments. I don't know when she will really see him.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"That injury test report was brought to me by Mr. Wang's secretary of the public relations department. His meaning is very clear. Let me do it myself."

"Well, are you going to punish me?" Gu Qingyin hooked his tie and asked harmlessly.

Zhou Qin's throat tightened, and he could always be easily confused by her small move.