Chapter 42

During the meal, Gu Qingyin noticed that Zhou Qin's face was pale and something was wrong. She subconsciously reached out and touched his forehead, which was astonishingly hot.

"You have a fever."

Gu Qingyin put down the egg roll in his hand and ran quickly to get the thermometer. "Take the exact degree to see if you need to go to the hospital."

Zhou Qin rubbed his temples. Of course, his own body had a hunch. It must have been caused by his inability to sleep and go to the balcony for a hairdryer last night...

It seems that you are really old! In the past, I was sweating all over after playing basketball, and it was okay to take any shower, but now it's so easy to get sick.

Gu Qingyin has raised his arm and forcibly stuffed the thermometer into his armpit. Although the forehead thermometer is more convenient, the temperature measurement of this mercury is the most accurate.

Five minutes later, Gu Qingyin took it out and took a look. 38 degrees and 6 degrees. Without saying a word, she wanted to take him to the hospital.

Zhou Qin was still afraid of doctors by Wei Ji. His face was full of resistance. With Gu Qingyin's bad temper, he must lose his temper. But considering his patience, she could only gently advise: "Go to the hospital quickly. You workaholics must not want to delay the progress of work, right?"

He looked at her for two seconds and said, "I have a dinner with Mr. Liu Lin at noon. I want to talk about cooperation."

"..." At this time, don't think about work. Gu Qingyin was silent for a few seconds. "Are you sure the boss won't worry about you infecting him a cold when he sees you?"

Her thoughts were always so strange. She raised her hand and touched Gu Qingyin's head. Zhou Qin laughed and said, "Since my wife cares about me so much, I also want to sell you face, right?"

His "wife" can't shout more naturally, as if he had screamed thousands of times in his heart.

--

When he came to the hospital, Zhou Qin sat in the lobby and waited. Gu Qingyin was responsible for registering.

He was wearing a long black coat and a cashmere scarf around his neck. He was tightly wrapped by Gu Qingyin. His tall legs were nestled in the chair, which was particularly stylish and attracted the girls around him to look at him secretly.

Gu Qingyin came back after registering. After passing by the two girls, he saw them pointing at her husband and saying that she was so handsome.

Indeed, it is really rare to have a perfect man like Zhou Qinchang's life.

It is probably God who gave him too good brain and appearance that he wanted to set up a bumpy way to him on the road of love.

"Let's go and see a doctor."

Gu Qingyin went to hold Zhou Qin's arm. He hooked his lips with a smile and said, "I can go by myself."

"..." A man who doesn't know anything about sex.

When he was slandering, he suddenly put his arm on her shoulder and held her in his arms. "Otherwise, it's better."

When the girls around saw this scene, they all made regretful voices.

So I have a girlfriend!

But then again, his girlfriend is also good-looking!

After Zhou Qin saw that the doctor was arranged to hang the needle, Gu Qingyin sat by his bed and guarded him. Soon a nurse came in.