Chapter 46

Most of the children in the amusement park on weekends, almost all of them are a family of three or four. Children are led by their parents with happy smiles.

Zhou Qin went to pick up the ticket, and Gu Qingyin stood under a big tree waiting for him.

She wanted to take a vlog to record today and put the surrounding scenes into the camera. Suddenly, she saw a roadside stall selling cute hair accessories, so she slipped over.

A row of cute cat ear hoops hung on the rope. Gu Qingyin picked a zebra pattern to wear for himself, and another leopard pattern, ready to wear it on Zhou Qin's head later.

"Boss, how much is it?" She scanned the code to pay the bill.

"Give me seventy yuan."

"Seventy?" Gu Qingyin showed unbelief, "This one is sold at most fifteen yuan in the jewelry store. What about grabbing money?"

Hearing what she said, the stall owner's face "brushed" dark, and his tone instantly became unfriendly. "The scenic spots are all sold at this price! If you can't afford it, don't buy it."

"You're not in the scenic spot, are you?" Gu Qingyin originally wanted to bargain with her, but when he saw her attitude, he immediately let go. "Greedy is not enough to swallow elephants."

After saying that, she took off her hairband and was about to leave. Zhou Qin came over and took the opportunity to take her shoulder.

"Why don't you buy it?"

"It's too expensive."

Gu Qingyin has a principle in spending money. She thinks that what is worth it will not be soft, but the money is not blown by the strong wind. There is no way to take advantage of her.

Zhou Qin wanted to ask the stall owner how much it was. Gu Qingyin had already pulled him away. As she walked, she said in a broken way, "That man's attitude is too bad. With this personality, he still comes out to sell things. Can she sell it..."

Hearing her mutter, Zhou Qin felt very cute. He touched her head and whispered, "Our happiness is the most valuable. Don't be angry with people who are not worth it."

"I'm not angry." Gu Qingyin pulled Zhou Qin to another stall and said arrogantly, "She is not the only one who sells, but also makes it priceless."

This stall sells more cutely. There is a cute little doll in the middle of the hairband. Gu Qingyin took a fancy to the husky at a glance, which was so similar to Zhou Qin's feeling.

This time, she didn't act rashly. First of all, she asked the boss how much the two were. The boss's mouth was very sweet, "Handsome boy, beautiful woman, look cheaper to see how good you are! Give me sixty."

Gu Qingyin: "Fifty?"

The boss thought for a thought, "That's it."

Gu Qingyin put the husky's headband on Zhou Qin's head with a smile. Today, he put down the bangs and put them softly on his forehead. With such a lovely hairband, he was so milky.

For the first time, she had the feeling that "husband is so handsome and I'm so proud".

Sure enough, if you look for a husband, you should look for a good-looking person.

She recorded a video for Zhou Qin and was about to turn back and cut it into the vlog. When she pointed her mobile phone at him, he picked a kitten's hairband for her to wear.

Gu Qingyin asked him curiously, "Zhou Qin, why is it a cat?"

"Although the Wang Xing and the cats are on different planets, they seem to be born together and should be together, just like you and me."