After talking for a long time, Mr. Gu remembered that he had won several awards and said proudly that he had not passed his guidance, all on his own strength.

Finally, he praised his papers and defenses for being wonderful, which were published in many academic journals.

Gu Qingyin was stunned. How could anyone live such a full campus life? Isn't he tired?

Grandma Gu also wanted to match Gu Qingyin and Zhou Qin, which was much better than Mr. Gu. She deliberately arranged tasks for them to complete them together.

Originally, a simple greenhouse vegetable shed was built in the garden, but unfortunately, the wind and rain were blown over a few days ago. Grandma Gu asked Zhou Qin to help repair it and ordered Gu Qingyin to attack him.

Zhou Qin's handicraft work was quite sharp, which made Gu Qingyin look at him with new eyes. She was responsible for handing pliers and screwdrivers to him next to see him stare at the boards one by one and form a tripod. It felt particularly magical.

"Why do I think you are omnipotent? It seems that there is nothing you can't do." Combined with what Grandpa said, Gu Qingyin couldn't help sighing.

"Worship me?" Zhou Qin took the hammer head and simply smashed it into the nail. "It's actually very simple, otherwise you can try it too."

Gu Qingyin has always been not curious, and he won't feel itchy about what he hasn't done.

She hesitated for a moment to take the hammer head. Zhou Qin took a nail and stood on the board. "Smash it down hard, otherwise it's easy to crook."

Why is he so reassured about her that he is not afraid that she will hit him in the hand?

Gu Qingyin took a deep breath.

Swing the hammerhead--

"Hiss..." The sound of inverted air air, and she really hit him in the hand.

Gu Qingyin was sorry and subconsciously raised Zhou Qin's hand to check the injury. "Are you all right?"

His hand was wrapped in the palm of her hand, and an unnatural flash of his eyes.

After not enjoying a few more seconds, she let him go. "Forget it, I'd better not try."

Gu Qingyin went to the swing to sit.

Sure enough, it's still three minutes hot.

Zhou Qin gave her helplessly and indulgently and continued to work hard.

Gu Qingyin wrapped around the rose vine and suddenly remembered and asked, "Zhou Qin, how did you find time to do those things in graduate school? Aren't you tired?"

"I don't have so much time to think nonsense when I'm busy."

The meaning he said was too vague. In fact, he specifically meant thinking about her.

If he hadn't been busy until he fell asleep every day for those three years, he would have thought of her emotional breakdown in countless late nights.

He wants to find her, but he doesn't want to see himself so disappointing.

Obviously, she went abroad without saying a word and left him ruthlessly. How could he chase her like a dog and wave his tail and beg for mercy?

It's not that he is more proud than loving her, but that his arrogance has long been worn out. He can only wear a mask and force himself to pretend to pretend to be indifferent is the best revenge, but he doesn't know that it is himself who will eventually punish him.