Chapter Thirty-Eight

My laptop is confiscated but I stole it back to write this omg pray for me guys, if I don't upload in the next week or so it's probably because my dad worked out I stole it back and murdered me 😭🤚 ANYWAY I LOVE you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter :)) <3

Update for above: My dad found out I stole it back and yelled at me and yeah so this chapter is late BUT I'm doing the best I can- I stole it back a second time to write this y'all omg.

Update update for above: I updated (wow that's a lot of updates) this earlier today at 12 pm AEST (like 5 hours ago) but then I unpublished it to fix a few things so if you saw that..... no you didn't what are you talking about 😃

--

"Zayn is holding an end of term party." Perrie casually brings up a few days later at the lunch table. "He's throwing it on Friday night, two days before we leave for Lancaster. We should go."

"We should!" Lottie pipes up. "I'm telling you guys, Zayn throws the best parties! They're so hectic Louis won't let me go half the time- I sneak in anyway."

Liam rolls his eyes with a mouthful of salad. When he swallows it he voices his own thoughts.

"Why would we go to a West Side party? That's a terrible idea, guys."

Niall nudges him harshly and Liam turns to him.

"What? You want to go too? Why?" Liam furrows his brows and Niall sighs.

"They aren't that bad, Li. And it's just a party. They'll go without you, if you don't go. I'll only go if you go though."

"And do you want to?" Liam asks.

Niall shrugs and leans his head on his boyfriend's arm. "I dunno, might be a nice end of term thing? But I'll be happy just staying in too."

Liam thinks for a moment and then finally gives in, covering his face with his hands. "Fine. I'll come."

"Yay!" Perrie claps her hands. "I'll text Zayn and let him know."

"This is gonna be so fun!" Harry finally speaks. "Liam, you'll see Zayn isn't bad at all. You haven't even met him."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Liam huffs. Just then, Harry's phone chimes.

"Who's that?" Eleanor asks him curiously. Harry opens it to see.

Louis <3: hey, I'm outside. Skip the final two periods and come to practice with me?

"It's Louis," Harry says aloud. "He's outside."

"Why?" Liam crinkle his nose and Harry laughs.

"Well he's got football practice. I'm gonna go with him." Harry tells his brother.

"Why? You literally hate watching practice. And you cant just skip class!" Liam says.

"Are you stupid? He wants to watch his hot boyfriend run around a field in his football uniform." Eleanor rolls her eyes and Lottie and Liam crinkle his nose. They both say 'That's disgusting!" In unison, and Harry takes the opportunity to pick up his bag, wave them goodbye and run out of the cafeteria.

He sees Hunter on the way out. He's sitting with his brother, Jensen. They lock eyes and Hunter winks. Ew.

As Louis promised, he is waiting in the car park with his football hoodie over his head and his sunglasses on. He isn't changed into his actual uniform yet which Harry thinks is a bit of a shame, but Louis still looked good either way.

"Hey love!" Louis calls when Harry's in sight. Harry practically jumps on him and wraps his arms around him securely, attacking his face with kisses, the two laughing and giggling.