Chapter Thirty-Four

I'm so so so so so sorry for these slow updates, usually I update once or twice every two days but I'm currently in the middle of a school term (online) and I've got assignments and homework flooding in from all my classes and it's pretty stressful, but I promise I'm not giving up on this book at all :)

I love u guys, thank you so much for reading, and ur votes and comments, it means so much to me to know you guys enjoy reading this, because I really do enjoy writing it

Also who else is excited for Liams single Sumshine for the 'Ron's Gone Wrong' movie? I'm screaming aaaaaaaaa I'm so proud of him <3

Anyway, love u all xxxxx

*Also pls tell me if theres any typos bc I tend to make alot of them and I'm apparently blind or sumn bc when I double check for them I never see them lol*

T/W smut (idk if thats even a trigger warning at this point, I mean it's Wattpad, c'mon, but anyway 😭)

---

I'm about to ask him if we can go to his room when there's a gasp heard from the front door. Louis and I both snap our heads towards the sound.

Theres a slim girl standing there with long brown hair dressed in a tank top and short-shorts. The girl looks like she hasn't had a proper meal in a while. She's too thin, with dark circles under her brown eyes. She's just a little shorter than Louis by the looks of it, and the two of us recognise each other immediately.

"Harry?" She asks almost cautiously, and I look to Louis in confusion who's looking almost as confused as me.

"Cheryl?"

Something in the girls mind seemed to click and her eyes widened.

"Louis you fucking dick!" She snaps, and Louis groans.

"What do you want, Cheryl?" He responds, sitting up and running his fingers through his messy hair. Cheryl flings the purse she's holding over the coat hanger on the wall in the foyer, and then enters the living room looking proper pissed.

"You told me you wouldn't do-"

"Shut the fuck up." Louis interupts her, glaring right at her as if daring her to finish that sentance.

"What the fuck? No Louis, what was she going to say, I-" Louis wraps his arms round my shoulder trying to calm me down. "What's she doing here?"

"Oh no, no, no, no Louis and I are just friends." Cheryl buts in, holding her hands up in defence. "I just stay here some times. The real question is what the hell is going on between you two?"

"We're together?" I tell her, and I subconciously lean closer to Louis. I have no idea what she's doing here, and I don't want her to be here knowing she's slept with my boyfriend before. Why didn't Louis tell me he was friends with her?

Cheryl's eyes widen at that information and she makes eye contact with Louis. It's almost as if they're having a silent conversation and it's really bugging me that they're not telling me what's going on.

"What?" I ask self conciously, and Cheryl snaps her head towards me.

"I need to talk to Louis." She responds, and I glare at her. "It's important, Harry."

"Why can't you just say it infront of me? It can't be that bad."

"Trust me, it's not something you'd want to hear." She relpies. I watch her grip Louis' arm with her long acrylic nails and I can tell it's painful. He doesn't even look back at me when she drags him into the next room.