Chapter Twenty-Seven

^^ Perrie + Niall = Best friendship fr

"Hi Zayn!" I shout enthusiastically as we enter the arcade. We'd met up with Eleanor and Lottie in the carpark.

Zayns standing behind the front desk with a girl who looks to be about our age. Shes got lightish brown hair a deep brown eyes, and shes about 5 inches shorter than him. The two are hovering over a cash register, seemingly trying to work out how to use it, when Zayn looks up.

"Oh, Hey Harry," He says. "What brings you guys here?"

"We just wanted to hang out." I tell him,leaning against the counter. "This is Niall, you know of him already, and Perrie my best friends."

Zayn comes out from round the corner and sticks out his hand to shake theirs.

I hadn't noticed until now, but Perrie was an absoloute blushing mess, and i wondered why. Zayn takes her hand lightly and kisses the back of it. Its a bit exagerrated but sweet nonetheless. I think Perrie has a crush, because she looks like she's going to faint.

"Nice to meet you blondie." He says to Perrie with a wink, then turns to Niall.

"Nice to meet you, other blondie." They shake hands and Niall's eyes widen in realisation.

"Wait aren't you the guy who broke into our locker room and stole Liams boxers then climbed up the flag pole and hung them up there last season?" Niall asks and Zayn puts his hands up guiltily.

"The one and only." He says. "And you're the loud Irish guy who uses the word 'cunt' in every sentance?"

"Hey i don't say 'cunt' that much." Niall defends. "But i guess its nice to finally meet you too, you know, in person and not when we're kicking a football around a field."

Zayn just smiles polietly at Niall, and i alreadt see the start of an amazing friendship blossoming. Maybe White Eskimo and The Rogue could one day be friends with each other? Who knows.

"So, who's this, Z?" Louis asks, refering to the girl behind the counter who's watching us.

"Oh right, this is Jade! My work buddy, we have most of our shifts together." Zayn explains and the girl smiles.

"Hi, nice to meet you," she says rather shyly.

"Nice to meet you, too." Louis says back. Then Zayn turns to her.

"This is Harry and Louis, you know the two i told you about? Yeah. Theyre together, and these are Harry's friends Perrie and Niall."

"Cool," She says kindly. "Nice to meet you guys too."

After alot of greeting and organising, we end up booking three bowling lanes. We got discounted cause Zayn works there. Perks of having a friend who works at an arcade, i guess.

"What Pizza do you guys want?" Eleanor asks, pulling out her wallet from her bag.

"Cheese!" I tell her, then i turn to the others.

"You all like cheese, right?"

They all nod and then Eleanor and Lottie walk over to order three cheese pizzas together.

Zayn isnt over here yet. His shift ends in another ten minutes.

Perrie and Niall are sitting at another table, Niall is showing Perrie something on his phone and theyre both laughing at it.

"Hi," Louis says for no reason. He slides into the table booth next to me and leans his chin on his palm, looking me up and down. "Whats up, darling?"

His nicknames always give me butterflies. I copy him and place my chin on my palm, facing him.