[𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧]

Start from the beginning

The three exited the bedroom and were now escorted to the main ballroom, they made sure to hold their masks as they entered. The people inside all looked at the three in awe and soon bowed to them to show respect.

After all the greetings, they parted ways, Donghyuck went to the balcony area, Mark entertained more guests, and Sunoo was looking for Sunghoon. The event is currently going smooth, after breathing fresh air from outside the balcony, Donghyuck joined everyone inside and decided to greet them, he then got a glass of liquid which he assumed was juice but it was wine, he tried his best not to show the guests that he was having a hard time swallowing it down due to the sparkly and stingy effect once it goes down your throat.

"Hello there, future king" a deep voice whispered behind Donghyuck's left ear, making him flinch in surprise.

The younger turned around to see a guy with chestnut brown hair and a black mask with two long feathers swaying, the guy then took off his mask revealing Jaehyun with a handsome smile.

"Jaehyun!" Donghyuck squealed, he placed his glass down and hugged Jaehyun by the chest, "I didn't know you were coming! You look so handsome!" he complimented, giggling at the older.

Jaehyun bowed his head and chuckled, "you look good yourself too, have you gotten yourself used to Minhyung yet?" he asked.

Donghyuck nodded, "yeah, we've gotten better understanding with each other"

"Well that is nice to know, I hope you both do the best" Jaehyun said and hugged Donghyuck again only for someone to separate them.

It was Mark with his mask off, crossing his arms as he glared at Jaehyun. "Kindly take your hands off of Donghyuck please" he asked politely as Jaehyun raised both his arms up in defeat.

"No need to get jealous sir Mark, I was just wishing your husband my...highest...hopes?" the milk-skinned boy's words were slowly said when he caught someone familiar in the ballroom. "Excuse me for a second" he said and left the couple.

"Oh Mel" Donghyuck playfully at the older, he wrapped his arms around Mark's neck and swayed his body left and right slowly, "why do you get jealous over the smallest things?"

"Because Haechan, no one should be touching my future husband like that than me" Mark pouted, "why can't they learn that you're mine?" he looked down only for Donghyuck to raise him up again by the chin.

"They know I'm yours Mark" he said.

"Oh by the way, I want you to meet my cousin" Mark held Donghyuck's hand and took him to Sicheng who was in the middle of a talk with Yuta, both looking like something was going on between the two of them.

"Ah! You must be Lee Donghyuck, Mark's fiance?" Sicheng asked, raising a brow with a small smirk on his lips.

Donghyuck nodded, "yup that's me and you must be his cousin? What is your name?" he wouldn't lie, Sicheng is so handsome.

"It's Sicheng" he extended his hand to Donghyuck as the younger gladly shook it, the tanned male then looked to his right to see Yuta behind him, blushing like crazy.

"I see you guys are having a good time" Donghyuck teased, wiggling his brows as Mark laughed at it, I mean what the younger said was true, they did look like they were having a good time.

"Yeah we actually are," Sicheng admitted as Yuta slapped his arm in embarrassment.

"Well we'll leave the two of you, right Mark?...Mark?"