[𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞]

Chapter 25: Control

"Donghyuck stop!"

Mark and Sunoo both stood in front of the driven tanned male who is levitating in the sky, Mark has his weapon in both his hands while Sunoo's magic shields in front of his knuckles.

They just came back from trying out masks and fitting new clothes...after that, they went to the entrance of the palace where they saw Sunoo all by himself while examining the gigantic statue of the hero that saved Helianthus. It was going great, the three exchanged laughs and sweet talks till Donghyuck started groaning in pain as he rubbed his temples.

Mark and Sunoo became extremely worried till Donghyuck kept on shouting "get out!" while hitting his head, both of the boys tried to help him till the tanned male let out a burst of energy that sent them back. It was a good thing Mark has his sword with him all the time, if not then he would have a hard time controlling Donghyuck.

"Hyung!" Sunoo shouted, he then lifted himself from the ground and tried to get close to Donghyuck but he was met with an energy blast that was ready to push him back but good thing, he deflected it by sending his own magic back to his brother.

Sunoo had no choice but to fight his brother, he summoned a blazing fire ball from his two hands, charged at him and threw it like a javelin while flying around the corrupted boy.

Mark on the other hand, didn't know what to do not until he found chains that were wrapped around a nearby pillar, he simply pulled it out and whirled it in the air, he then threw it at Donghyuck's left ankle, earning a look from the younger.

Mark smirked and pulled him down.

"Pathetic" Donghyuck said, his voice echoing. He manipulated the metal chains to overheat, the orange color of heat on the chains lighting towards Mark's hand, letting out a yelp from older.

"Mark! jump on hyung's back!" Sunoo said, gritting his teeth, he then conjured magic ropes that he tied around Donghyuck's body.

"How?!" Mark shouted back, running around to find a spot.

He thought of an idea, and it involves the statue.

Mark ran up to the statue and reached Donghyuck's height, Sunoo kept on telling him to make it fast because he cannot contain his brother any longer, Mark looked down to see how far his landing was to the ground.

Heaving a big sigh, Mark bent down a little and then jumped off the statue, reaching his arms out to engulf Donghyuck. It was difficult to be honest, due to how Donghyuck kept on wiggling out of him. Sunoo released his binding spell and just watched what Mark was going to do.

"Donghyuck stop!" Mark repeated again and again.

"Get off me!" Donghyuck said, trying his best to get out of Mark.

Mark shimmied a little so that he could face Donghyuck properly, "Donghyuck please, control yourself...control it" he whispered, his voice was gentle and soft.

Groaning and moving everywhere, it took time for the tanned male to stop himself and relax. Donghyuck exhaled exhaustedly, the aura around him faded, his irises came back to its natural color and his body felt sick all of a sudden.

He looked up to see Mark's brown eyes staring at him, he couldn't say anything but just looked around, finding Sunoo checking on him if he was okay.

Donghyuck's vision was getting blurry and it was changing into black.

"Mark?" he said, "what did I do?-" he wasn't able to continue his sentence when he fainted, making both of them fall to the ground.

-o-

Blinking from the sunlight a couple of times, Donghyuck woke up with a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist, he looked around to see where he was. He was in his bedroom, there were medicines, towels and a glass of water right next to him.

He stood up slowly until the arms around him tightened, pulling him down. Mark moved closer to him and snuggled on his back, "stay" he simply mumbled, and continued to rest. Donghyuck didn't know what to respond so he just went back to bed and turned his body to see Mark's face, he saw a few scratches on his cheeks and forehead, his corner lip had a small bruise. Touching it with his cold fingers, he gently rubbed it and sighed.

"Did I do this?" Donghyuck whispered, asking himself, "Did I lose control again?" he added.

"Ssh! Don't mind it for now, hyuck. As long as I'm here, I'll help you control your powers" Mark groaned and pulled the boy close to him and placed his leg on top of the younger's.

Donghyuck felt his eyes watering, his lips were quivering in sadness. No one has ever told him this, no one has ever helped him for anything, this was new to him, all of this was new to him.

Before sleeping again, Donghyuck hummed a song as he raised his pointer and middle finger on Mark's bruises, he continuously hummed a song while healing the older's face, returning it back to it's handsome state.

"Thank you, Mark..."