[𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧]

Chapter 27: Cure

It is already night time and the guests are starting to arrive, the palace was filled with lights and decor, the plaza outside was dazzling in night flowers and fairy lights that was wrapped in each pillar, the ballroom set its tone to a more elegant vibe, people walking around enjoying the night with their masks on and also a live orchestra playing at the side. Lovely comments from the royal families from every nation filled the area saying how beautiful Helianthus was.

Jaehyun and Niki were on their way to the event, not knowing that another person had been sent to follow them there. Sunghoon has been busy all day and night, commanding each and every guard to where they are supposed to be positioned. Sicheng has also been invited by Mark's parents to at least have him there for support for his cousin, Yuta prepared himself also for the event, he made sure he looked decent in everyone's eyes and surprisingly...he was the talk of the night. Yuta wore a traditional Kimono that is colored black with golden roots crawling to the side for design, his belt tightly wrapped around his slim waist, his white hair tied up in a half bun and for his shoes he wanted to wear black boots for a change and shockingly it looked really good on him, he didn't bring his katana with him but he didn store it somewhere safe and near just in case danger might occur tonight.

Mark and Donghyuck inside their shared bedroom were getting by the maids helping them with their clothes. Mark was fully dressed and was now sitting on a chair where a maid fixed his hair and placed a bit of gloss on his lips to get that plumpy texture. Meanwhile Donghyuck was still getting dressed and was being helped by the maids to put on his waist corset and his boots. They also made sure he wore the royal cloak to show which class he belonged to, let's just hope the royal families don't judge him by his class.

Bursting the doors open revealed Sunoo with all his gorgeousness, his white long sleeves with gold iridescent sleeves was everything, his tight pants and his side cloak freely flowing on his right shoulder. He smiled at Mark who was in the middle of getting handsome and checked on his brother who looked serious.

Once everyone was done with the two boys, they left, leaving Mark, Donghyuck and Sunoo inside the room.

"You guys look great" Sunoo started, putting his hands behind his back, he heard Mark hum in agreement but didn't hear any from his brother, he saw Donghyuck's face, he looked like he was in the middle of something.

Mark followed where Sunoo was looking at and they both felt something off about Donghyuck.

"Hey" Sunoo tapped him by the shoulder, "are you okay?"

"I feel something" the honey-skinned said, "I feel something bad is going to happen tonight" he added, he balled his hand into a fist and gulped while looking outside the window.

"Sunshine" Mark faced Donghyuck to him and engulfed him in a hug, he made sure to place a kiss on his cheek too, "we're right here, if anything wrong is going to happen tonight, we're here to save you or Helianthus, alright?"

Donghyuck wrapped his arms around Mark's neck and tightened the hug, he was so thankful for Mark to be there for him, no matter what. He's so lucky that he finally got Mark to love him and how happy he is that they would not hate each other even when they get married.

"Thank you, Mel"

Mel, something he came up with just now, it was a bit random but he likes the name, it has a little ring to it.

"Can you guys stop it" Sunoo huffed out air, "you're making me feel lonely" he said as the couple laughed.

"Let's go?" Donghyuck smiled and held Mark's left hand and Sunoo on the right.