"Yes." He replied calmly.

"Are you free day after as well?"
I asked, hoping that he has no meetings scheduled on a Sunday too.

"Depends on what's going on in that pretty little head of yours." He mumbled.

"Turns out I have a promise to fulfill and we've got friends to announce the big decision." I explained.

"What promise? And to whom?"
He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I made one to Aiden and for that I am supposed to organize a sports day."
I replied and he looked sort of amused.

"How about a little mischief then?" He asked.

"Care to explain." I said as I couldn't really gauge what he meant.

"Just play along when I hint you to."
He shrugged and I agreed.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and submerged myself in searching for sports complexes nearby.

"Um do you know any good sports complex around." I asked.

He took my phone, locked it and slid in my pocket again.

"You need not worry about the arrangements, I'll handle it. It's been a long day for both of us so let's just call it a night and crash already."
He suggested and I agreed.

I entered my room and he retired to his after we shared a sweet good night kiss. Call it the caffeine's influence or my love sickeness towards Ashton, I just couldn't sleep. I admit, I was craving for his presence around me despite the fact that I just saw him 10 minutes before and he is literally in the room next to mine.

I tried to sleep for another twenty minutes, but all in vain. I kept tossing and turning like a restless creature. The notorious suit of mine could only resort to a thought that only mentioned of sneaking to his room quietly like a creep.

As desperate as the move seemed to my brain, I bluntly retaliated that thought and tip-toed my way to his room. For some reason, I was internally hoping that he was asleep by now.

I twisted the knob to his room noiselessly and saw him sleeping on his bed peacefully. The room was devoid of any light except the moonlight, seeping it's way through the undone blinds. Well, I must say that the night skyline view from his room looked exceptionally stupendous. The citylights seemed like a starry trail and it calmed my soul.

His back was turned towards the door and I managed to enter the room without disturbing his sleep. I decided to sit on the single sofa chair placed adjacent to the window panes.

I took a few steps forward and just when I thought I would silently sit and admire the man along with the beauty around me, something had to go wrong.
I accidentally bumped my knee to the side of his bed and my feet got tangled to the rug. Hence, I landed on the floor with a low thud sound.

What is with me and stubbing my toe to the first thing in sight possible?

"Ouch." I winced in pain, rubbing my elbow.

Ashton woke up and turned on the nightstand lamp. He rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the light.

"Arinya." His confused voice echoed in the silent room when he saw me lying on the floor.

He threw the comforter off his body and rushed towards me. He held out a hand for me and I stood up with his help.

"What are you doing here?" You need anything?" He asked sincerely.