𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

         "Stealing a plane was your greatest idea?" Alexandria groaned as the plane practically fell out of the sky, crashing onto the street in front of the tower

"Yes, and I would say it was quite ingenious," Pietro smirked at her, "Hey, we can get someone to clean this up later right?" He shouted back to Steve who was kicking down the plane's door.

"Yeah, I'll get someone but we have to go before it's too late."

The two speedsters shared a glance, "Race ya?" Pietro asked, cracking his neck.

"You'll lose."

"We'll see about that."

⊱ ────── { ϟ } ───── ⊰

"This framework is not compatible," Tony Stark's voice echoed from around the corner.

"Stark..." Pietro began to lurch forward but Alexandria's hand shot out onto his chest making him stop.

"The genetic coding tower is at 97%," Dr. Banner said, "You have to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

Captain America looked at the three teens and nodded, signaling them to enter the room.

"I'm gonna say this once," He spoke, gaining the attention of the two scientists.

"How about none-ce?"

"Shut it down!"

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing."

Pietro leaned into Alexandria's ear, his breath on her neck, "Should I pull the plugs?"

She glanced up at him, a mischievous glint in his eyes, the one she had begun to love seeing, "You wouldn't dare," She teased, he smiled.

"I know you're angry," Wanda's voice brought the two back to reality.

"Oh, we're way past that," Dr. Banner scoffed, "I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Pietro sucked in a sharp breath.

"Banner, after everything that's happened-"
"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony shouted.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda countered.

"This isn't a game!"

Alexandria felt a rush of wind beside her as the entire lab was filled with blue streaks and sparks. She smiled as she saw Pietro standing with a wire in his hand, "No, no. Go on." He chided, "You were saying?"

Suddenly the noise of a gunshot rang out, both Pietro and Alexandria looked at each other in confusion, watching as a bullet pierced through the glass floor. With a loud shatter, Pietro fell through, chaos erupting in the lab.