𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - "𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧?"

        It wasn't too difficult to learn how to control the speed but the lightning was a whole other problem

        It wasn't too difficult to learn how to control the speed but the lightning was a whole other problem. Alexandria was currently in the training room with Steve Rogers aka, Captain America (which made the girl scream out in surprise at first because she had a crush on the hero her entire life). She was attempting to throw lightning at him but the lightning never came.

"It might be the dampeners Tony used on you," The man said, "Or maybe try running faster?"

Wow. '" Try running faster," he said,' wow.

In truth, Alexandria was scared to try it out, who knows how her body would react to it. Tony had given her space the past 2 weeks she's been here and nobody but Steve would go near her in fear of getting electrocuted. Though it wasn't her fault, she had no idea when it would spark. The shocks on her own body still came just less frequently and mostly at night. The girl had gone through a total of 49 pairs of running shoes ever since the day the shock happened so Tony had to design special shoes for the electric speedster. Though they were busy trying to track down where Steve's old friend Bucky Barnes had gone off to after all of the fightings that happened not too long ago, they all still had time for the young girl.

Alexandria had only met Tony, Bruce, and Steve due to her being terrified of now living inside a tower with a few superheroes. Most of the team had their own apartments that they stayed in but others didn't.

Alexandria knew she had to run faster and also, she didn't want to make Captain America think she was weak. Her idol, her really really hot idol.

"I can try," The girl said, out of breath, "I'm just not used to..."

"Running this much?" Steve offered, "Y'know, when you first start out running, it's quite difficult to-"

"No no, not the running," She waved her hand, "I'm pretty much number one in the united states for D1 high schools in the 55, 100, 200, and like 5th in the 3200."

"Oh right, Aidorate runner of the year-"

"It's Gatorade."

"Oh right, Gatorade, I knew that."

"Uh-huh," Alexandria snorted at the old man.

"You were going to go to Stanford, right?" Steve asked, leaning his shield against the wall.

The worst sent a pang of sadness through her chest. Her normal life.

"Yeah, I was going to," She smiled sadly, "Everything was planned, I just had to graduate, and then I would be on their track team."

The girl backed up and sat on the edge of the boxing ring, "One of the best college track teams in the united states."

Cap sighed, walking over and sitting down next to the brunette. He knew how she felt, the way her whole life was ripped away from her just because of an accident. When Steve woke up from the ice, he was pulled into an entirely new world, his entire life left behind him. It was exactly how Alexandria was feeling. Sure, the girl could risk going back to school, to returning to normal life but since SHIELD got a hold of her, she was never going to be let back because now she was a danger.