𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

         "Ok, I can do this... I can do this... I can't do this, I seriously can't," Alexandria was practically pulling out her hair as she sat on a bench in the Avengers little locker room, her suit hanging up in front of her - ok, not exactly a suit but Tony said she needed style when she fought and also all the other suits didn't exactly fit her style.

The suit had a forest green tank top that was cropped just above a pair of yellow/khaki cargo pants that went down to her mid calves where it was met with a pair of black boots that were incredibly comfortable and agile that Tony designed. She had black gloves that went up just to her elbows which was fingerless just in case she wanted to throw some lightning - though she couldn't yet. She had a thick black belt that held up her pants, attached to the belt was just a simple knife. On her upper right arm was a heartrate monitor and electricity leveler just in case something happened. The whole suit didn't look that much like a super-suit but it was incredibly useable. And Tony just wanted to have someone who wasn't dressed in black or the American flag.

"How you doing kid?" At the door was Tony, all ready to go, all he needed was his metal suit.

"Not great," Alexandria said quietly, glancing at her sneakers which were already beat up and she had gotten them yesterday.

"C'mon and suit up, the quin-jet is waiting upstairs, along with Captain America," He tried to lure her out with the mention of the blond but her head was still buried in her hands.

"Tony... I'm terrified, what if something happens to me- to any of you? I mean, what happens when I get knocked down and don't get up?"

Tony understood what she was feeling, she was just a girl. She was just a kid and kids aren't supposed to be superheroes.

"Look, Alexa, you know all those people upstairs? All those superheroes?" She nodded at his question, "They are going to be there when you get knocked down and they are going to be the people who help you up and keep you going."

The girl nodded, why was everyone so good at pep talks?

"Alright, suit up cause we're going to Sokovia."

ϟ

"Alright everyone, remember the plan, everyone on the ground at first. Thor, you try to take out as many posts as possible, Barton and Romanoff, take out as many people on the ground, I'll be there to help. Stark, you know what to do, Banner, take out as many of those bunkers as possible, and Campbell," The whole team turned to the young girl who was putting her hair up in a ponytail, "Run like hell."
Alexandria smiled putting two thumbs up. It took a little while to coax her out of hiding but after a little bit, she barely fought back. She began to feel more comfortable with the team as they all shared jokes and stories with her. Alexandria was becoming accustomed to Thor's big personality and him always wanting to see what would happen if he shot lightning at her (which she did not enjoy or comply with at all).