Xi Ze raised an eyebrow at the words. “Zhao Rui isn’t good at maintaining confidentiality?”

Ming Xiaoyu shook his head. “Luo Ru is responsible for these things and I believe in her ability. This time, the mistake should come from somewhere else.” A flash went through Ming Yu’s brain and he asked, “Who did you have change the tickets? We changed our flight itinerary so few people should know about it.”

Xi Ze paused while putting on his seat belt. Then he sighed after a long time. “This is my mistake. Clucas has always been sloppy and I shouldn’t have asked him to do it.”

Then the car pulled out of the parking lot.

Since there was work the next day, Xi Ze sent Ming Yu back to the newly bought house. Then he returned to another house for his work convenience.

Ming Xiaoyu waited until night and was about to go sleep when he realized something. “Eh, this isn’t right. Even if my trip is leaked, why did so many fans come to pick me up? When did I get so many fans?”

…Ming Xiaoyu, Ming Xiaoyu, you are supposed to be smart. How could you be so confused?

The next day, Ming Xiaoyu arrived at the company and learned from Zhao Rui that the total number of fans on his Muse website exceeded 3 million. Of this, only 0.01% were fake fans, so it could be said that almost all of them were true fans. At the same time, Ming Xiaoyu discovered that his Weibo fans had a sudden surge during the time he was in Milan.

What classified as a sudden surge?

Well, it was probably faster than a rocket.

After Luo Ru’s explanation, Ming Xiaoyu knew that there were two incidents after he left Huaxia. The first thing was that New Life broke through one million sales. The second incident was the reality TV show that Ming Xiaoyu took part in previously.

The reality show called Trump Challenge was broadcasting its third season. In each episode, different guests were invited to cooperate with the original guests of the show for a round of challenges. Ming Xiaoyu’s ‘model special’ was the fourth episode in the third season and would be broadcast tomorrow.

The status of ‘Trump’ domestically was beyond doubt. The program might have a script but every challenge was live. If a challenge required going into the mud, they had to go into the mud with no discussion. Therefore, it attracted many viewers and could be called one of the hottest variety shows in Huaxia.

Before the broadcast of every episode, Trump would carry out promotion bombings on their own channel. This time, promos of Ming Xiaoyu’s episode were unveiled nationwide and he got a bunch of fans.

A group of models!

Long legs that seemed to go on forever! Legs that seemed to go up to the neck!

This beautiful group of people were wearing swimming suits to play a water polo game. Just looking at their faces and bodies were good enough!!!

In order to show the program’s explosive point, the team also give Ming Xiaoyu the title of ‘Invincible Challenge King.’ This nickname might seem very arrogant, but the program tried to contrast the invincible state with an image of Ming Xiaoyu as a ‘lonely master sitting at the peak.’

Ming Xiaoyu, “…I’m not lonely at all.”

Luo Ru continued. “In any case, this type of promotion has allowed many people to notice you. According to my estimation, your fan growth this time is probably for three reasons. The first is the MV of New Life and the second is the promotions of ‘Trump’. After tomorrow’s broadcast, your fans will probably surge again. However, I think that the third reason is the most important.”