72. The Swordsmith Village.

Start from the beginning

"Swordsmith Village?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yup, Swordsmith Village. It's the village where all the bladesmiths who make the Nichirins stay. It's location is hidden and only Oyakata-sama knows about its location. This is to prevent the village from any dangers."

"If it is hidden, how are we gonna go there?"

"I don't know. We will find out tomorrow."

Little did the two know that Kanae was on the roof listening to their conversation.

THE NEXT DAY
SATOSHI'S POV
-------------------------

I have no idea how, but the 7 of us reached the swordsmith village. The only thing I remember is that, I was made to put a blindfold and my nose was also blocked and I remember riding on the back of a kakushi. And if I m not wrong, I think I was passed on to different Kakushis during the way. I kinda feel bad for them. I'm 6'2 tall and 110 kilograms heavy. Meanwhile the Kakushis are barely 5'9 and 50-70 kgs only. They must have felt tired.

But anyways, we haved reached here and now, we are gonna go meet the head of the village. I can smell a hotspring nearby as well.
.
.
.
.
.
We have arrived at the house of the chief's house. As we entered, the first thing I see is an elderly man who is partially bald on crown of his head, but has white, shoulder length hair. Despite his face being obscured by a hyottoko mask, he has noticeable wrinkles which can be seen from above his mask and along his neck.

He wears a diamond patterned kimono with a white juban underneath, and a black haori on top. And he is very small. Looks to be around 4 feet only.

He sees us and greets us. "Hello there. I'm Tecchin Tecchikawahara, chief of the village. Nice to meet you. I may be the smallest in the village, but the best in my crafts.

And we had a bit of chit chat and after some minutes, we decided to go to the hotspring. They said that the hotspring does wonders for the human body.

Wait, isn't there only one hotspring? How are all of us gonna bath at the same time? Wouldn't it be awkward?

"Hey guys, isn't there only one hotspring though? So.........how are we gonna bath together? I asked.

Kanae replied, "Let's go and see first. If there's only one hotspring, then girls and boys with bathe separate and if there are more than one, then, we will see."

Mitsuri also agreed with her. "Yeah, let's go and check first, but I'm fine with both."

"Huh?" All of us, except Mitsuri, said at the same time.

TIMESKIP
[AN - All of u can imagine what happened in the hotspring in your own ways. But, nothing 18+ happened, just to be sure.]
------------------------------------------------------------

Man, that hotspring was so relaxing. I feel so fresh now. 

"Ne, Satoshi-kun? Let's stroll around the village to check if there's anything which could cause trouble." She asked me.

"Yes, let's do that. But let's inform the others first. They are at the common room, right?"

"Yes, they are."

We then entered the common room to see Tanjiro and Genya talking while Mitsuri and Mui-kun were playing with smol Nezuko.

"Guys, we are going to stroll around the village to check if there's anything fishy."

[AN - Saw what I did there?]

"Alright. After you guys are done, Mui-kun and I will do the stroll." Mitsuri replied.

"Alright, we are going now." I said and with that, both me and Kanae went to stroll around around the village.
.
.
.
.
.

We strolled for the next hour and half but saw nothing suspicious. Currently, we are at a forest because that's where demons mostly hide but since we found nothing, we decided to go back.

As we went out of the forest, I saw a very familiar figure sitting in seiza position from the corner of my eye.

"Wait. I think I saw something."

Yorrichi-san? But with 6 arms?

To be continued...........

1252 words.