His heart might be very anxious, but Zeng Shu still looked calm as he waited for Shen Xiang’s affirmation.

He didn’t expect to see Shen Xiang shake his head helplessly. “The producer is nothing. He will give Muse face. Zeng Shu, the problem isn’t the program but a problem with Cheng Su.”

Zeng Shu was startled. He asked with confusion, “What is the problem with Cheng Su?”

Cheng Su, this kid wasn’t clever but how could he poke a basket that made Shen Xiang concerned?

Shen Xiang asked, “Do you know who is participating in the reality show this time?”

Zeng Shu thought for a moment and replied. “There are the four original guests, a small model called Liu Qian, Lanka’s elder sister Du Ruo and our company’s…” Zeng Shu’s voice trailed off before he asked, “Is it related to Ming Yu?”

A dim light flashed in Shen Xiang’s eyes when he heard this name, but he shook his head and replied. “It has nothing to do with Ming Yu. Cheng Su sinned against Du Ruo.”

This was the reason why Cheng Su was cursed at by Zeng Shu the moment he picked up the phone.

“Du Ruo is 22 years old. Do you think she got her status today at the age of 22 by being a herbivore? You actually managed to step on someone who has a good temper? Cheng Su, I have never seen someone like you. Are you blind? She is Du Ruo! She isn’t you! How big are you that you dare to provoke Du Ruo?”

Cheng Su was scolded for a full 10 minutes before he understood Zeng Shu’s words. He replied in a confused manner. “Brother Zeng, I really didn’t provoke Du Ruo. Even if you gave me the courage of 10 people, I couldn’t provoke her! If you don’t believe me, ask the program staff. I barely interacted with her, so how could I offend her?”

“I already know that you tried to punish her on the program. What type of dog poop have you eaten Cheng Su? Do you think that you are the best because you endorsed a second-tier brand? Why don’t you go to heaven? At the age of 17, Du Ruo was the global spokesperson for a first-tier luxury brand. Do you know what rank she was in the world’s supermodel rankings? 9th! What about you? You can’t even see her shadow!”

Cheng Su didn’t dare refute anything as he listened to Zeng Shu. He knew that his agent had the ability to make him a supermodel and to also pull him down from the top.

Then Cheng Su heard Zeng Shu say, “Du Ruo might be playing around, but anybody related to her, such as her team member, can’t be touched!”

Cheng Su had a sudden thought. “Brother Zeng, I really didn’t offend Sister Du. It must be Ming Yu!”

Zeng Shu suddenly stopped talking.

He just listened as Cheng Su continued, “Brother Zeng, as you know, Ming Yu has always been tangled up with me. He is annoying and gave me several jobs early on. This time, he deliberately went against me on the show. I was tangled up by him and accidentally became involved with Du Ruo…”

“Cheng Su.” Zeng Shu’s calm and cold voice suddenly interrupted Cheng Su’s speculation. He sighed and said, “Cheng Su, I didn’t tell you so you aren’t to blame. You still don’t understand properly. Ming Yu’s future will definitely reach your head. His achievements can’t be lower than yours. The previous events have passed. He is no longer obsessed with you and has no relationship with you.”

Cheng Su’s throat clogged up and he didn’t know what to say.

Zeng Shu’s words completely poked at the heart of Cheng Su’s arrogant narcissism.

Zeng Shu naturally know how much the previous Ming Yu was obsessed with Cheng Su. He also knew how much opportunities Ming Yu had given to Cheng Su. However, Zeng Shu had met Ming Yu several times since then and became acutely aware that the current Ming Yu wasn’t an ordinary person.