Ah forget it, Wang Yao really couldn’t be angry when seeing this face.

To the side, Luo Ru was stunned. Ming Yu had given her a preventative shot by always stressing that his acting skills were really bad. However, Luo Ru just thought that Ming Yu was joking.

You know, this youth was really too modest!

He had a first-class typhoon level catwalk, and a huge momentum when taking photos!

This youth was so good, how could his acting be bad?

Now Luo Ru had a true view of Ming Yu’s skills. She hurriedly sent a text message to Zhao Rui: [ Brother Zhao, when negotiating the MV, please be sure to minimize the drama scenes! Please!!! ]

Zhao Rui who didn’t know anything, “….?”

Of course, Ming Xiaoyu’s acting was a bit poor, but it wasn’t so bad as to keep getting NGs on ads with no lines. After a few takes, Ming Yu was in a good state ( probably a warm-up state for an ordinary actor ) and no longer got any NGs. He passed a few scenes.

By the time it was lunchtime, Ming YU had filmed all the solo shots. At this moment, the crew members were ready to eat while also waiting for the actress, who didn’t appear from 8AM to 1PM.

It took a full two hours.

At 15:04, the second-tier actress finally arrived at the studio carrying a small purse. Ming Yu no longer cared about his image, and was squatting in a corner to carefully study the script and figure out what type of expression he should take when playing opposite the actress.

The moment the actress entered, her assistant gave a small cake to all the staff at the scene, with Luo Ru taking two.

“Brother Wang, I’m really sorry! You know, it takes one day to go one block in the capital! I thought I was going to collapse coming from the Second Ring Road. Has everyone had afternoon tea? I’ll buy you tea as an apology!”

Wang Yao nodded with a sneer. “Well, go to make-up first. We have been waiting for you for a long time. Now there are only the scenes with you and the actor.”

While talking, Wang Yao turned to look at Ming Yu in the corner, causing Yang Lala to also follow his gaze. From Yang Lala’s point of view, she could only see a vague figure squatting ( Ming Xiaoyu thought this posture inspired him ) and shook her head with dislike, then headed to make-up.

Once Yang Lala finished, she walked out and saw a beautiful man whose whole body looked like it was shining! —These were Yang Lala’s exact words.

Ming Yu was currently looking down and chatting to Luo Ru about something. Yang Lala looked at him with glowing eyes, before coming up to Wang Yao and asking with an embarrassed expression. “Wang… Brother Wang, did you change the actor? This man looks so good, much better than the one you pointed out before!”

The confused Wang Yao, “…Ah? What did you say?”

Yang Lala immediately shook her head with a shy expression. She held her red face and moved to the filming area, leaving a surprised man behind. Wang Yao touched his head and whispered, “Is Yang Lala crazy? What change in actors? She wants a change?”

Yang Lala was a popular Shuyue Lemonade spokesperson. She debuted two years ago as female idol number two in a drama. Originally, even the producers didn’t have high expectations for the idol drama that had a low cost. However, it turned out to be a hit and the people involved became popular.

Yang Lala’s acting was good and she was also pretty, so she became a big name. Her family had a little money and she was also a rising star in the entertainment industry. Thus, when she was late today, Wang Yao couldn’t say anything because this Shuyue Lemonade was Yang Lala’s own product!