Chapter 11⚘

I looked back and found the three men on the floor but in a matter of seconds, they vanished into thin air. I quickly got into my apartment and locked the door. I leaned on the door exhaling like never before.

 'What was that?' ---I thought aloud.

 I gazed outside and to my horror, I saw a vanishing figure standing next to my window watching me. I was startled, terrified and traumatized. I fell on the floor as tears began to cascade down my face.

I could feel someone's presence beside me. I turned to the side and "saw" two ghosts watching me as they smiled at me.

I shut my eyes then opened them and to my surprise, the figures vanished as well.

What's with all this?

"What's wrong with me today?" I asked ruffling my hair in sudden frustration.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to cleanse my visage. I looked into the mirror and I felt like it was sending a message to me. I noticed some hidden writings on the mirror. I got closer as I squinted my eyes in order to read the message.

'One day, all this sadness will wind us together.'

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to possibly process what it meant. Just then, the words began to vanish.

I went to my room, sat down on my bed and took out a journal I decided to use. I took out my pen as well and began to write on my journal.

'I'm living in a hopeless world; full of horror,
With such a mind, I don't think I'd figure out the differences in the horrors I've witnessed.
Much is concealed from me; Much I've struggled to know,
It's no use no more, might as well give up.'

~{31-10-1910}~

I shut my eyes sighing then lay down on my bed as I stared at the ceiling. A warm tear trickled down my face.

The thought of me ending my life flashed fast through my brain. I smiled painfully as consistent tears trickled down my face.

I shut my eyes trying to sleep as a vision was formed,

"If only it were real." --- I uttered.

I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up unknowingly and walked to the bathroom to start my morning routine. I stared at the mirror analyzing my face. I noticed the dark circles under my eyes but didn't bother examining further.

Once I was done, I completely got ready then went to have my breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't have a great breakfast. I lost my appetite so I decided to just head over to school.

I arrived at school in a disguised yet comfy outfit. I arrived at class and took my seat. I sighed in exhaustion and lay my head on the table.

I kept getting a weird vision and I couldn't interpret it well.

'This can't possibly be an act in reality'--- I thought aloud startled by my vision.