Chapter 2⚘

I sighed staring at the empty seat on the bench the girl had sat on. Later after some contemplation, I retrieved home.

My mind was in a mess. My problems were back and I couldn't seem to cope up with them.

 I lived alone in a small apartment. I had no family, no friends and no one to rely on for care.

 I was a lonely college student who was highlighted as an impotent daft in school and in my old estate where I lived with my parents before they joined our creator.

 I was targeted a lot in school for any slight thing I did, like strolling along the schools garden. That would give our school's bad boys a chance to ruin my life by verbal means.

At the same time, I hated myself, my life and my existence. I wished I could just yeet myself from this cruel world and join my creator as well but whenever I'd try to, I'd remember what my parents told me, 'Son, live for us. Make us proud as our only loving child. Don't let yourself go nor should you burn yourself out. Keep the spirit of still living and do us proud. '

  Those were the last words I heard from my parents before they perished.

But I seemed not to comprehend anything. I was too close to losing hope but I remembered I have to live, for the good of my parents and I. I had to show the rest what I'm capable of and not let myself go to waste. I had to take action. I have to know my worth.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

After a long introspection on both my thoughts and feelings, I sighed getting up and heading to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I changed into some comfortable pajamas then went to prepare dinner for myself. 

 As I was preparing my dinner, it hit me. The ''rude weird'' girl I encountered today at the park. She gave me a rude first impression on herself. Quite Ill-mannered I suppose.

I ate my dinner hastily then headed to bed.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The next day I woke up late for school. I didn't hear my alarm ringing a few minutes ago. I quickly got up from my bed then went to the bathroom to have a quick bath.

I wore an ivory-colored t-shirt with brown hot dog pants then ran out to school purposely forgetting to have breakfast.

I arrived at school three minutes late and entered the schools gate but was put on halt by the teacher on duty.

"Excuse me? where do you think you're going?" He asked pointing a finger at me to stop me from moving an inch.

"Why are you late?" He asked sternly.

"S-sorry sir, I unknowingly woke up on the wrong side of the bed and couldn't hear my alarm ringing" I replied frighteningly stuttering.

 The teacher standing before me was one of the feared teachers in this institution; Yet illustrious. He wasn't one to joke around with unless you're wishing for an expulsion.

"You're very lucky you're only 3 min late." He said glaring at me with sharp eyes. "Detention. After school. 1 hour." He said leaving the site.