Chapter 7⚘

As I was running fast to class, I suddenly cut short of air. I tried gasping for air but it was all futile. 

Author's pov

The next thing he knew he was in the nurse's office

Taehyung's pov

I woke up startled, scared and afraid. It happened, again. Another horror dream but this time, it was about me.

"NO! IT CAN'T BE!" I shouted getting up about to run out of the room but someone spoke.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE WHERE'RE YOU GOING?!" The nurse shouted.

I exited the room quickly without giving a single shit about what she said. I was running, running and running to a place I knew nothing about. I stopped and panted for awhile before falling onto the moist grass.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"KIM TAEHYUNG HAVE YOU GONE BERSERK?!" Someone spoke as I opened my eyes slowly trying to see who it was. It was the school Director and he wasn't alone, he came along with the nurse.

"GET UP, THIS INSTANT!" He instructed.

"No, I don't want to and now if you don't mind just please leave me alone." I said hanging my head low.

"EXCUSE ME? THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE, IN SCHOOL?" He asked raising his voice.

I turned towards him as tears rolled down my cheeks and said,

"Stop trying to make a pathetic scene here boy get up" The nurse said irritatedly.

"I said, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!" I said as more tears welled up in my eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked concerned. "Should I call your parents?" He added.

"I don't have parents." I said getting up and rushing out of that place.

I ran out of school as my tears still kept on trickling down my face. My eyes were now puffy and my cheeks felt swollen. I decided I'd walk to the park.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

I sat at a bench far away from others and started to sob quietly. 'I feel unwanted. I can't keep this going at all. I don't think I can do this anymore. I can't keep up with this. It hurts, a lot. I feel wounded, everywhere.' --- I thought as my cries got louder.

"Taehyung, what're you doing here?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw Ye-Jun walking her dog and she looked really surprised and worried.

"Shouldn't you be in school, Tae?" She asked sitting beside me.

"I don't wanna be in school rn" I replied coldly. She turned me to face her then embraced me immediately. I felt fluttered yet safe.

"Whatever's disturbing your mind is temporary. I'll be here with you; protecting you." She said pulling away from the hug.

What does she mean?

"Awww you look shhooo cute when you're sad." She said pinching my cheek. I chuckled then remembered something.