Chapter 1⚘

Taehyung POV

'The park is the best place for me to be at the moment. The smell of fresh flowers somehow gave me deja vu. My problems would just get flashed away naturally and I'd regain happiness.' --I thought.

I was just casually walking along the park, admiring the beautiful scenery before me while inhaling the fresh air when an unknown dog came and kept tagging my trousers. I stared down at it and it seemed to be pouting. I bent down towards it and it seemed to be trying to communicate with me. I could tell it needed help.

I gave into helping it. We approached a girl standing by a bench searching for something. The dog sprinted towards her and immediately jumped on her. It looked happy and the girl looked relieved. The dog turned towards me and the girl did as well. She analyzed my visage then waved her hand  towards me and bowed to show gratitude. I returned the greeting back by waving my hand then decided to approach them.

"Hi" I greeted.

The girl did not return back the greeting but just looked back at her dog.

"Helloooo?"  I kept greeting.

She didn't say anything. She just kept shut and played along with her dog. She then stood up about to leave as she waved goodbye to me when I grabbed her hand and said,

"Ma'am why are you being rude for no apparent reason?" She just stared at me smiling then carried her dog and left the site. I stood there dumbfounded watching her figure disappear slowly. 'is she deaf? why did she act like she didn't hear me?'--I thought aloud.

A/N:  Guys sorry it's short but it's meant to leave you guys in suspense even though you might still end up reading the next chapter. I hope you guys get it. Thanks for all your support btw, saranghae ღ

╰┈➤

A/N:

Why do you think the girl ignored Tae at first? share in the comments <3

 I freaking LOVE Y'ALL SHOOOO MUCH

DAILY REMINDER