Chapter 5⚘

The next day, I woke up energized, encouraged and ready to kick off the day. I hoped into the shower, took a quick shower then left the bathroom spic and span. My nerves were alert and at ease. I changed into a stylish outfit then went to prepare my breakfast.

I had a mushy cereal for breakfast, just the way I love it. I turned on my phone after a while and saw a notification from 'Ye-Jun-ahh 🌷'

ON TEXT

Good morning Tae! How was your night? Did you sleep well? Wishing you the best at school today, Hwaiting!(fighting) 

I liked the message as I blushed at her concern.

After breakfast, I did the dishes, cleaned the table then headed for school.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

I entered school smiling for the first time and walked over to our classroom clutching onto my bag by my shoulder.

I sat down and began to think of her, again. She's the reason why my mind has been taking me in circles. Half of my thoughts are just about her. She's changing me. She's healing me. She's the cause of my sudden euphoria. What is she doing to me? I can't keep denying my hidden feelings anymore. They've been locked up for quite awhile now. I'll let them free very soon.

I've been quite surprised by the fact that the so called boys who'd always attack me verbally were no where to be seen anywhere around me. A relieved sigh finally escaped my breath. 'My problems are slowly drifting.' --- I thought happily.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

My day at school was peaceful. My environment got better and I couldn't be more thankful nor happy.

I was now walking to the park smiling like a creep, excited to meet her again. I couldn't wait.

I stood on our usual spot and stared at the sky smiling. I glanced at my watch and was surprised by the fact that time was elapsing quite fast. I turned backwards, sideways then back to the front. I sighed thinking, 'She isn't coming is she.'

I sat on the floor watching the sunset. How I wished she was here, watching it with me.

'But I am here' --- an unknown voice spoke.

'Ye-Jun? is that you?' --- I thoughtfully asked looking back, sideways and back to the front.

'What's up with me and hearing people's voices in my mind. Am I hallucinating or what?' --- I thought getting up, dusting myself and slowly starting my journey back home.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

I arrived home and plumped on the couch, tired and at a loss of energy. I got into the bathroom, took a steamy shower then exited the shower to go eat my dinner.

I sat on the dining table and consumed my food immediately.

As I was eating, my thoughts kept attacking each other. I bombarded myself with several un answered questions. I didn't know how to answer them. 'I think I should just stop, I'm probably overthinking about it and unreasonably overwhelming myself.' I said sighing due to frustration.