Chapter 6⚘

School had finally ended and as usual it was short. I walked out of the school gate heavy mindedly and headed to the park in a slow pace.

I arrived there after a 15min walk. I walked to the usual spot I'd stand at and stood there heaving a feeble sigh. I gazed at the sky and suddenly got a strong feeling of deja vu. I've always got this feeling that I've ever been around this park, strolling and standing on the same spot, gazing at the beautiful cloudless sky. I shoved away those thoughts once I heard my name being called.

"Hey Tae" She greeted.

"Hi" I mouthed not being in the mood.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah, why?" I mouthed.

She dragged me onto the floor and made me sit.

"Taehyung, I can tell you're hiding a lot from me." She said.

"Why would u think so? I don't even have much to ever utter." I mouthed.

She just sighed as she turned to the front then gazed at the cloudless sky. Meanwhile, I kept staring at her, constantly being mesmerized and astonished by her beauty. She shut her eyes and started humming to a song.

"If you're wondering, the song is called Your Eyes Tell. It's my favorite song, a song I can somehow relate to. It gives me a true feeling of warmth and beauty." She uttered opening her eyes and turning towards me whom was lost in her beauty.

We remained still, staring into each others eyes for awhile. I was lost and suddenly I felt rescued and safe. Her eyes held a galaxy of stars; twinkling internally and shining brighter than a diamond. 

"Your gaze is so colorful, Taehyung, I want you to believe in me" She said caressing my cheeks softly.

'I wish I could express how much you've meant to me, but I've learnt to hold my unfulfilled wish to my chest, unable to verbalize it' --- I thought aloud.

It was getting dark, but I didn't mind at all. We sat there for a while still staring at the same sky, admiring the visible heavenly bodies up high. I got too lost in the sky and didn't notice when she had held my hand and placed her head on my arm.

"The darkness we see is so beautiful." She uttered admiring the dark sky at night.

"Tae, are you free tomorrow after school?" She asked. I nodded in response and waited for her to continue.

"I'd like us to go somewhere and have fun spending the day together, at least so that this can help you sort out what's been disturbing you." She requested.

"Yeah, sure" I mouthed turning to her side.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"I think I should get going now. I've school tomorrow." I said getting up and was about to leave but she held my wrist.

"Wait."

I turned back and she walked towards me and held my hands. She tiptoed to reach my face then planted a soft peck on my right cheek.