Chapter 8⚘

We were walking stealthily in a slow pace heading towards my house. I couldn't stop replaying those two euphoric moments that occurred at the beach earlier today.

Suddenly, Ye-Jun stopped and said,

"We're here." She said pursing her lips.

'Wait, hold up-' --- I thought.

"Wait, how did you know I live here?" I asked shocked.

She just shrugged her shoulders and chuckled pinching my cheeks.

"Sleep well, sweet dreams." She said and pecked my lips softly then began her journey home. I just stood there blushing as I watched her figure slowly disappear. I got into the apartment and did the usual; took a bath, prepared my dinner then sat comfortably on the dining table and consumed the food.

___________

My thoughts, once again, were scattered. Thoughts struck my mind high and low and  I didn't know what to start examining. I then remembered the incident that occurred today in the restrooms at school.

'I have a feeling that's the same figure that appeared on the window yesterday.' --- I thought turning my head to the window. I sighed in relief yet frustration for I didn't catch sight of it anymore.

'How did she know I lived here? I don't remember telling her I lived here though.' I said furrowing my eyebrows.

 I just shrugged my shoulders and headed to the kitchen to do the dishes. Once I was done I cleaned the table. Afterwards I headed to my room and immediately plumped onto the bed. I stared at the ceiling for awhile then eventually fell asleep.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"NO, NO LEAVE ME ALONE, YE-JUN HELP ME!-" I shouted feeling paralyzed and traumatized. I woke up and sat up straight on my bed as I tried to analyze everything that occurred. Tears welled up as I remembered the figure that approached me and was about to harm me in my sleep.  

It was clothed in all black and had bruises everywhere. On it's arms, face and it had a creepy smile. Its eyes popped out of it's socket and now I definitely could not tell who that was or what that was.

 Tears fell like a waterfall and never seized to stop. I just felt like collapsing and vanishing at that moment.

"Ye-Jun-aahh, Ye-Jun-aahh" I repeatedly said as tears cascaded down my face.

'I'm here, don't worry' --- a voice said.

I kept turning to see who said that but as always, I saw no one.

I sighed shaking as I tried forgetting what just occurred and somehow, I did. I lay back down to sleep and only focused on the future, which ofc was about tomorrow.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The next day, I woke up slightly energized and focused. I did the usual; took a bath, prepared my breakfast then consumed it. My mind was focused on a certain thing today, the exams. After I was done, I did the dishes, cleaned the table then left for school.

I arrived at school unsurprisingly early, like I always do. I headed to class, took out my book then did last minute revision. I went through my notes like there was no tomorrow.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 ♫ [𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏]┊𝐊𝐓𝐇जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें