The thought of it makes me start crying even more than I already was. The pillow is still clutched tightly in my hands, and I see Gram stepping backwards. I wave my hand, motioning for him to come closer. He cautiously takes a step closer, worry clouding his features.

"Harry," I breathed out, watching his smile pop up. He runs over and wraps his arms tightly around me.

"Charli."

"We'll give you two some time," the nurse smiled at me, leading Gram and Gramps out of the room.

I sit wrapped in Harry's arms for what seems like hours. He let out a shaky breath and pulled back, looking down at me. "I thought you were dead," he chokes back a sob, taking my hands in his. "I was so scared."

I can't even imagine what he must be going through. I don't know what I'd do with myself if Harry was in my position. I'm sure that I'd be devastated, and I probably wouldn't be able to handle myself if it did. "I'm okay. I'm here, Harry," I take a breath and close my eyes, burying my face in his chest.

It's silent between us, but comfortable. I bit my lower lip, needing to know if I'm actually crazy, or what, "Harry, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"What year is it?"

He cocks his head to the side, and furrows his brows, "It's 2012, why?" Just like I figured would happen, he said the year I hoped it wouldn't be.

"I just-I had a dream I guess, while I was out. But it seemed so real," I ramble, watching his thumbs stroke across my knuckles gently. "My parents died in this crash, and then I started dating Zayn, but he was a dick. And then cheated on me. We started dating, and I just wish that I could go back to that. But I don't, because my parents wouldn't be alive. It just sucks because there's things I want from both of those things. Like my parents and everything, but mostly I just want you, and-"

I was silenced by Harry pressing his lips against mine. I instantly reacted by kissing him back. My hands found their way to the nape of his neck, holding him with one while the other ran through the back of his hair. I felt more tears escaping my eyes, but I couldn't help but smile.

I pull back and look him in the eye, before desperately clinging onto his shirt.

"Charli..." he breathes. His eyes are flicking back and forth between mine with concern.

"Harry, I love you. I'm probably the stupidest person in the world, but I love you. I can't let you go," I sob and bury my face into his chest. His arms protectively made their way around me, one gently rubbing my back, while the other was brushing through my hair. "I need you Harry. So much."

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here," he coos, holding me in his arms. He's starts rocking me in a calming motion, to where my eyes start to droops slightly.

"I'm serious, Harry. I can't be without you."

"I'm not going anywhere. Okay? I love you more than you can probably imagine, but it's true. I have since the first time I met you."

"Good," I sigh. "Because I love you too."

I shifted over on the bed so he could lay down beside me. I curl up against him, taking back my familiar position I grew to love in my apparent dream.