"He's in the waiting room with your sister," I look up to see Gramps standing behind Gram, a worried look on his face as well.

"Can you get him please?" I ask, watching him slowly nod and exit the room.

I'm silent for a few minutes before Gram speaks up. "Nurse, what's going on with her?" she queries with a scared look on her features.

"It seems that she's suffering from an acute comatose state."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I question. "I mean, I don't know what you're talking about, can you explain?"

"Most patients in a state of comatose, enter into an unconscious state, not allowing them to enter an REM cycle," the nurse starts, taking a step towards the hospital bed I'm in. "Charlotte's theory that it's a different date leads me believe that she only entered an acute state of this comatose. Where she was having vivid, almost lifelike dreams. She seems to be unable to comprehend between these dreams and reality."

"Okay, but if it's not 2014, what's the date?"

"It's March 8, 2012 honey."

"But that's when... No. No!" I trail off, thinking back to when my parents passed away. "Mum and dad..."

All of the memories flashback to me, and in a split second I'm having troubles breathing. My heart is beating so rapidly that it feels like it's going to pound out of my chest at the memories of the day when I found out they passed. Tears well in my eyes, and I grab the pillow at my side and try fighting back sobs into it.

"They're in the room down the hall. When you start to feel better, we can have someone can bring down to visit them," the nurse speaks, making my eyes widen.

"But they're dead," I bit my lip, letting a tear slide down my cheeks. "I can't... they can't..."

"They survived the crash. They're quite banged up, but they'll be just fine," she smiled.

My eyes shut as the tears started flowing down my cheeks like a river. My parents are still alive? "They didn't die in the crash? I remember burying them. I didn't go to school at all in the rest of the month or in April."

"Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, but you'll be out of school for a couple of weeks at the most. You were out for a decent amount of time, but you look like you'll do just fine," she states, flipping a sheet of paper over and reading the back of it. "Now, it was a pretty nasty car wreck you were in. But all of your X-rays and tests came back good and other than a few bumps and bruises, you should be good to go in a couple weeks. Now, unfortunately your parents will be off work for a while, so you and your sister will have to help out a lot."

"You'll all be moving into our house," Gram speaks quietly. "Once everything settles down and you can come home, I'll need you and your sister to help as much as possible."

There was a knock at the door, and my head shoots up. In the doorway was the familiar curly haired boy, who was noticeably younger. His hair was shorter and curlier, looking like he's been tugging at it every way possible. His lack of tattoos saddened me, but a few were still a few on his wrist and and some poking out of his sleeve.

Maybe the nurse was right. If what she was telling me is actually true, and it's actually 2012 right now, I'm not with Harry.  I've also never been with Zayn, which is what I've always wanted.