Final A/N

HELLO!

This is the end of Cupid's Curse and its really bittersweet.
I have absolutely adored writing this story and reading all you comments and it's been so much fun.
But I'm so sad that its coming to an end, I'm gonna miss this story so so much.

Thank you so so much for reading, I really hope you enjoyed it!

I appreciate you guys more than you know :)

And of course a MASSIVE thanks to Pip for all of the amazing artwork that he has contributed to this story! All of the art is just phenomenal and I feel so honoured that someone so talented has been willing to draw art for my story<33

I've absolutely loved reading all of your comments and your support means the world to me, thank you to all of you.

I will be back with more fanfiction (I have like an addiction to writing this stuff). I'm working on another DNF and Karlnap story, its going to be called -
' Hate You - DNF/Karlnap'

Here's the description -
Dream was one of the most renowned Private Detectives in the world. There wasn't a case he couldn't solve. Unless of course that case involved Operative NotFound, the deadliest assassin in the world, and the top agent working for the SBI.

Ever since NotFound kidnapped his sister, Dream hadn't taken a single case. Funny thing is, ever since Dream stopped solving crimes, NotFound stopped committing them.
————
Karl, a highly trained decoy working for the Amigop Assassins, has never really been in danger. His job was to distract the children of victims so they didn't have to go through the trauma of seeing their parents die. But it all went wrong when someone fought back and Karl ended up in hospital, clinging to life.
————
Then, a year later, when Dream gets a new housemate, a brunette boy named George, and Karl is recovered and back at work, things seem to be looking up.

That is of course,
Until NotFound resurfaces a few days later.
And Karl finds himself being kidnapped by two expert assassins from the rival organisation

————

Once again, thank you so much for reading!

Love you guys <3

BYE FOR NOW!

- TeaCake :)