Chapter 34

TW - swearing, drug inuendo, sexual inuendo
CW - fluff

QUACKITY POV -

"I'm going to fucking drown you!" I screeched, charging at Sapnap who was holding my soaking wet beanie in one hand and Karl's hand in the other. Karl shrieked and ran away onto the sand where our shoes had been thrown haphazardly when we'd run down the beach and into the ocean.

Sapnap grinned sheepishly before throwing the beanie at my face and running as fast as he could through the waist high waves. I cursed loudly in Spanish as I retrieved my beloved piece of headwear and shoved it into my pocket before chasing after Sapnap.

Karl watched us from the sand, occasionally yelling support for one of us. Sapnap laughed tauntingly as he stayed ahead of me, splashing away relentlessly.
"I will drown you Sapnap! I don't care how hot you are or how big your di-" I was cut off by a splash of salty water to my face. Sapnap laughed evilly and sprinted towards the shore, getting faster as the water got shallower.

I cursed loudly and ran after him. I followed him towards Karl who's eyes went wide as he realised we were both running at him. Karl immediately started trying to sprint away from Sapnap who was running at him at full force. I laughed and chased both of them, enjoying the feeling of salty ocean air in my face and the sound of the two people I loved most laughing and yelling.

After a few moments, Sapnap managed to tackle Karl from behind, pulling the brunette into a hug, wrapping him in his arms. I took their moment of stillness to attack. I pulled Karl into a hug from the front so he was now sandwiched between us. Sapnap rested his head on Karl's shoulder and grinned at me.
"Sorry 'bout your beanie Little Duck," He said, leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

I tried and failed to keep a serious, angry look on my face.
"You're gonna need a better apology than that Snapmap," I replied matter of factly, sticking my tongue out childishly. Sapnap grinned and leaned closer once again.
"How about an apology kiss?" He grinned as I turned red.

"That might work," I mumbled, avoiding eye contact. Sapnap chuckled lowly and connected our lips, after a moment of an excellent apology, we broke apart and Karl coughed lightly.
"I think I deserve an apology from both of you," He murmured, making both of us smile.
"And why's that?" I asked, leaning back a little and tilting my head to look at the brunette, who, I might add, looked very pretty in the setting sun.

"For chasing after me when I didn't do anything wrong," He said innocently, smiling down at me. I nodded,
"Seems fair, doesn't it Panda?" I shifted my gaze over to Sapnap who smirked and nodded, I then returned my gaze to Karl and raised on to my tip toes, connecting our lips. Karl smiled into the kiss and gently tangled his fingers into my hair.

After a moment we broke apart and I untangled my arms from around Karl so he could turn to face Sapnap. Karl leaned down and pulled Sapnap into a kiss. After a moment they broke apart and we all smiled at each other.
"Time to go back to the motel?" I asked. They both nodded. I wrapped my arm around Karl's waist and held out my free hand for Sapnap.

Together, we walked away from the beach, laughing and talking. It was only when we'd reached the boardwalk that I realised I still had my soaking wet beanie in my pocket and my hair was exposed. I panicked and grabbed Sapnap by his jacket-shirt thing, using it to cover my hair. Karl burst into a fit of giggles as Sapnap made a series of alarmed noises.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sapnap asked, trying to push me off.
"I'm exposed!" I hissed, pulling the checkered material back over my head.
"Karl! Help me! He's done some drugs whilst we weren't looking!" Sapnap cried, once again trying to detach me. Karl was holding onto Sapnap's shoulder, unable to respond through his laughs.

"Oh my god," Sapnap rolled his eyes and tugged off the jacket-shirt before handing it to me. "You're an idiot Little Duck, wrap that around your head," I thanked him and quickly hid my hair from the view of the general public. Karl managed to recover from his laughing fit. I held onto Sapnap as he took deep breaths.

"You alright, Kitten?" Sapnap asked, taking Karl's hand. Karl nodded. Then he looked up at me and burst into another fit of giggles.
"You look like Belle from Beauty and The Beast when she's singing about being Gaston's little wife," He gasped, burying his head in Sapnap's shoulder. I flipped him off and began walking in the direction of our motel.

I could hear them following behind me, singing Beauty and The Beast.
"MADAME GASTON! CAN'T YOU JUST SEE IT?!"

"Shut the fuck up. Both of you,"

"MADAME GASTON! HIS LITTLE WIFE!"

"Literally shut the fuck up, it's not funny,"

"NO SIR! NOT ME! I GUARANTEE IT!"

"I will beat the shit out of both of you if keep singing,"

"I WANT MUCH MORE THAN THIS PROVINCIAL LIFE!"

"Right thats it," I turned on my heel, glaring at my giggling boyfriends. We'd reached the motel by now and Dream and George who had seemingly also just returned from a date were standing at the entrance, watching with very amused looks on their faces.

"Hey Belle!" George called, causing everyone except me to laugh loudly.
"Literally shut the fuck up! All of you!" My voice got higher pitched which made them all laugh even harder. "Guys please!" I looked around pleadingly for someone to support me but they were all laughing.

"I'm going to bed," I grumbled, crossing my arms. Dream and George both laughed and waved. Karl and Sapnap ran over to me and linked arms with me on either side. Together, we began walking to our room. It seemed as though they'd forgotten about the singing.

Until...

"TALE AS OLD AS TIME!"

"Karl... no,"

"TRUE AS IT CAN BE!"

"No, Sapnap do not join in on this,"

"BARELY EVEN FRIENDS!"

"We'll be barely even friends if you keep this up,"

"THEN SOMEBODY BENDS!"

"I'll bend both of you over the-"

"UNEXPECTEDLY!"

"Can you shut up?"

"JUST A LITTLE CHANGE!"

"Oh for fucks sake!"

"SMALL, TO SAY THE LEAST!"

"I'm taking it off my head now, you can stop,"

"BOTH A LITTLE SCARED!"

"I'm not even fucking wearing it anymore!"

"NEITHER ONE PREPARED!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!"

"I'm going to bed,"

"LOVE YOU QUACKITY!"

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too,"

Word count - 1128

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!