Chapter 23

TW - swearing, blood

SAPNAP -

I was angry.

No, correction, I was beyond angry.

I was absolutely fucking livid.

Everyone began filing out of the cafeteria, talking in hushed voices, XD had disappeared, clearly not wanting to face Wilbur's family. Wilbur's body still lay on the stage, drowning in a pool of blood. His family gathered around him, all except Phil who stood back, staring at his sons corpse, his face full of guilt.

Quackity adjusted his grasp on Fundy, who was staring at the stage, clearly confused.
"Want dad" The little toddler said, making grabby hands in Wilbur's direction. Quackity's eyes widened with worry,
"What do we do?" He hissed at me, trying not to let Fundy hear. I shrugged worriedly. Quackity took a deep breath and looked down at the boy.

"Hey buddy, your dad has helped so many people here, he's a good man. And you may not see him for a while, but he'll always love you and he'll always be right here okay?" Quackity gently patted Fundy's heart, his eyes filling with tears. Fundy brushed his orange hair off of his forehead.
"Dad... gone?" He asked, sorrow filling his small voice. Quackity nodded softly, hugging Fundy close to his chest.
"I'm sorry Fundy, your dad loves you so much," Quackity's voice broke.

Fundy made grabby hands to the stage once again and Quackity, Karl and I shared a concerned look before we slowly began to make our way up towards Wilbur. Sally turned to look at us and held out her arms for her son. Quackity handed her Fundy who was staring at Wilbur.
"Say bye?" He asked, looking up at his mom with large, sorrowful eyes. Sally nodded, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Fundy clumsily got his feet and stumbled forward. He leant over Wilbur's head and gently kissed his forehead, patting his father's fluffy brown hair.
"Bye bye dad. I love you," Fundy gave Wilbur one last hug before clambering into his mom's arms and hiding his face. Sally choked back a sob before standing up and hurrying out of the room, holding Fundy close to her chest.

Karl, Quackity and I stood up, planning on leaving the rest of the family to say goodbye. We turned away and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Techno, Ranboo and Philza talking quietly. I leaned in slightly and caught a few words of their conversation.
"-know you guys were friends and this Dream kid is probably nice, but George has to die and Dream has to forget. You can do it, I'm so proud of you both," Philza pulled the two into a hug and I felt rage flare up inside of me.

He was proud? He was fucking proud that his kids were off to commit murder and separate two soulmates?! Techno of all people should understand what an awful idea that was, he'd lost his soulmate Teddy eighteen years ago. Teddy had been a bright and inquisitive person. He'd always had an interest in humans and eighteen years ago he'd gone on an expedition down to Earth.

Now one thing to know about Creators is that if a creator witnesses an eclipse down on Earth then they will become human. Unfortunately, Teddy was too curious for his own good and he wanted to see an eclipse. He became a human and was banished from LIFE, all of his memories of Techno were burned into his mind forever so he could never forget the person he was leaving behind.

Teddy was then given a female human soulmate and he immediately aged to the age he would be if he was born a human. He was currently 42 in the human world. Had he stayed a creator he would be 23. When Teddy became human, Techno felt the pain someone feels when their soulmate dies, to this day, he'd never fully recovered. And you know who'd been there for Techno when Teddy was gone?

George.

I felt myself become blinded by rage. I stepped forward, ignoring Karl and Quackity's protests.
"HEY! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE THIS HEARTLESS? HOW COULD YOU PUT DREAM AND GEORGE THROUGH THIS PAIN? TECHNO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FUCKING FEELS LIKE TO LOSE A SOULMATE! HOW CAN YOU FORCE DREAM TO FEEL THAT PAIN? HOW CAN YOU KILL GEORGE? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA BRING YOURSELF TO LOOK HIM IN THE EYES AND TAKE HIS LIFE?!"

I advanced on Techno, jabbing a finger into his chest as my rage built. Techno glared at me, clearly also angry. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Philza beside me,
"Sapnap, please calm down," He said complacently, smiling sadly. I shoved his hand away.

"DON'T GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON YOU! YOU JUST KILLED YOUR OWN SON! YOU WITNESSED TECHNO GO THROUGH ALL OF THAT GREIF WHEN HE LOST TEDDY AND NOW YOU'VE JUST CAUSED SALLY TO FEEL THAT! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE PROUD OF YOUR SONS! THEY'RE ABOUT TO BECOME MURDERERS AND YOU'RE PROUD?! ITS FUCKED UP PHIL!"

I glared around at them, my eyes filling with tears.
"Fuck this, I'm going to Earth to warn them," I decided, wiping my eyes. Kristin stepped forward, shaking her head.
"If you go to Earth, you wont be able to return and we'll have to send our next best Creator from the death department after you," She warned, making me scoff.

"Do I look like I fucking care?" I turned on my heel to leave but was stopped by my soulmates. Both of them had grimaces on their faces.
"We're coming with you, we're not being split up," Karl said, slipping his hand into mine. Quackity nodded and took my other hand, making me smile.

"Let's go then, we have to warn them," I said. The three of us nodded and began to walk with purpose out of the room. Another shout from Kristin stopped us however.
"Fine! But we will be sending Corpse after you, he will join Techno and Ranboo!" Her words made Karl's face pale. Karl and Corpse were childhood best friends, they still were best friends.

"He won't hurt you Karl," I whispered, squeezing the brunette's hand. He frowned slightly but nodded, clearly not wanting to talk about it.
"Let's go, we can worry about it later," He mumbled, tugging me forward. Quackity and I nodded and left the room, not before Quackity gave them all the finger though.

We made our way put of the life building and took one last look at our hame before jumping into the clouds.

I doubted we would return home anytime soon.

Word count - 1106

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

I'm sorry for the slow uploads!!!!

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!