16. NAUGHTY SWARA

Börja om från början

"Miss Gadodia whatever you buy today it will be gift from my side" Sanskar challenged naughtily making her more frustrating.

"don't challenge ME you fire spitting dragon I know how to tackle you down" sanskar was amused seeing her attitude.

"stop calling me by that" swara smirked as she know how much he dislike his nickname, she went showing her tongue to him.

"she is such a baby but my baby" her glowing face with happiness made his heart with content.

As Sanskar said he brought everything which swara glanced or touched increasing her frustration level. Soon both came out of exhibition hall when swara's eyes sparkled seeing Pani Puri stall, she looked at sanskar and smirked evilly dragging him to stall.

"are you serious Swara? Pani puri that too outside? No way it's so unhealthy and unhygienic" Sanskar tried his failed attempt.

"Sanskar have it. Don't tell me your immune system is so weak that you will get ill by one Pani Puri" swara giggled inwardly "I didn't knew the BUSINESS TYCOON SM is so weak and scared to eat outside Pani Puri"

And it hit write cord, Sanskar's ego got hurt "make it spicy".

Swara bit her lower lip to control her laughter seeing Sanskar struggling to eat "your height won't get short if you ask my help Mr fire spitting dragon".

"when will you stop calling me by that name" he is already irritated by stupid Pani Puri and now his SNOW WHITE.

"let me feed you or you will spoil your expensive lather jacket" Swara kept one puri in his mouth.

Sanskar closed his eyes relishing the taste of Pani Puri for the first time in his life "Mmm not bad".

"how much?" Sanskar asked.

"Rs 100 sir" Vender answered.

"OK take this" Sanskar gave him Rs 2000 note "keep the change"

"sorry sir but I only need amount for my hardwork" vender said politely "and I don't have that much change"

"it's OK bhaiya no worry" swara gave him money "take this, I will come again can't say anything about this person".

Both walked towards car when suddenly something clicked in his mind "you purposely took me to Pani Puri stall as you knew I won't keep change"  swara smiled sheepishly earning glare from sanskar "Huh you are not like SNOW WHITE"

"what? SNOW WHITE?" Swara was shocked hearing him and demanded a answer.

"it's your nickname, when I first time saw you were looking like SNOW WHITE sweet, cute and innocent" first time in life the SANSKAR MAHESHWARI was stammering to form a word to explain himself "but I guess there is more things to know about you"

"that's because no body can know any person FULLY" Swara looked lost "by spending some time you won't know how person thinks".

"but I will get to know you FULLY my Snow white" Sanskar thought.

Flashback ends.

Ragini entered laksh's office giggling about her thought "I know Laksh always say I don't give much time for him so today let's erase his all complaint about ME" she opened Laksh's cabin shouting "SURPRISE...... " but stood rooted seeing scene in front of her. Soon her smiling face was replaced by anger "what the hell is happening here"

Before few minutes

Laksh was working on his laptop with full concentration failed to see his secretary's advance towards him. She was wearing white shirt and black hot tight pant came near him, she was writing whatever Laksh said but her concentration was on him "he is so handsome" she stood near him but fell on his lap due to shock when Ragini entered shouting at full volume.

Laksh was also shocked by the happenings and gulped seeing invisible smoke coming out from Ragini's ear. He pushed his secretary trying to explain "RAGU it's not like you are thinking, look I m Patnivratha Pati"

"care to explain when did you got married to say Patnivratha Pati?" Laksh gulped not knowing what to say.

"I mean one women man... No one man women or women one man" Laksh was confused "what the hell I m blabbering"

Raging shot glare to him and dragged his secretory outside his cabin "listen everyone especially girls I m Laksh Maheshwari official fiancee soon to be wife so if I see anyone I repeat ANY GIRL EYEING WHAT'S MINE I WILL TAKE OUT YOUR EYES" she went inside throwing dagger at poor secretory.

Laksh was shocked hearing her, he jumped in his mind seeing her possessive side for HIM "she is possessive for me also, I always thought only my Sautan have that privilege but I didn't know I m also honored by it"

"what are you thinking Mr Maheshwari" Ragini narrowed her eyes "look Laksh I know i never show but listen to me carefully" she pulled him close to her holding his collar "YOU ARE MINE AND IF YOU TRIED TO DO ANY STUPIDITY THEN MARK MY WORDS YOUR LOVELY BEST FRIEND WILL GET YOUR DEAD BODY" Laksh nodded yes hurriedly but in next moment he hugged her tightly.

"I don't wish my death so early my cutie pie" he kissed her chubby cheek "I didn't knew you are so possessive for me if I knew I can see your this side then I would have acted like having affairs" Laksh teased...

"try it then you will see what's stored in your life" Ragini glared at him but soon smiled and hugged him.

"I LOVE YOU TO INFINITY" both said

********************

Precap: You never know

How was part?

Some wanted to see Ragini's possessiveness for Laksh how is it? Scary na 😂😂😂

Swasan's bond growing smoothly... 

Vote and comment please.... Inline comments please. Kanjoosi chodo vote karo sab