I feel Shawn's hand rest on my thigh. Both my hands are full as one is holding the popcorn bag and one is serving the important task of transferring popcorn from the bag to my mouth. His hand is warm against the bare skin of my legs and I thank myself for shaving earlier today when I planned to wear a sundress for our date tonight. His thumb starts to stroke back and forth over my skin and it sends a small shiver up my spine, no doubt leaving me covered in goosebumps.

I feel his entire hand start to slowing creep up my thigh, getting higher and higher. I grip the popcorn bag with both hands and I glance sideways at him. His eyes are still focused on the screen but he smirks when he knows I'm looking at him. His hand reaches my panties and his fingers toy with the fabric, stroking along it and tugging at it lightly. I gasp when I feel his knuckle graze over my clit.

Fuck, I forgot how good he makes me feel with just the simplest movements of his hands. I can feel the throbbing building between my legs as I shift in my chair and glance around the theater to make sure no one is looking at us.

His fingers push aside my panties before he slides two fingers inside of me. My head rolls back against the headrest of the chair as I press my lips together to stop myself from moaning out.

"Time for your forty-four seconds," Shawn whispers into my ear and I let out a small chuckle before his fingers start to move inside of me and my laugh turns into a moan before I seal my lips shut again.

Luckily the speakers are blasting out loud music for some montage scene that's playing and it drowns out my voice. His fingers curl inside of me and rub against the spot he knows will turn me to literal putty in his hands.

I glance over at him again and he's watching me now, his eyes hooded and even in the pitch black of the theater I can see the fire burning in them. I can feel myself getting close and I clutch onto the bag of popcorn in my hands which I'm sure will rip open at any point now. Shawn leans into me and places his lips against my temple, kissing against it. And I come. Around his fingers. In a movie theater.

I lean forward as I catch my breath and try not to make myself look too obvious that I'm having an orgasm in a public place. Shawn's hand is removed from under my dress and I instantly miss his touch.

When I sit back against my chair and look over at him, he's grinning away and I barely notice when he winks at me, but I do catch it. I shake my head in disbelief at the things this boy has managed to get me to do in the last few months. Not that he has had to do any convincing as I have been a willing participant.

We walk out of the movie theater hand in hand. The movie had been amazing minus the unaccounted initially five or ten minutes I missed while we were preoccupied. We climb into Shawn's car and he starts to drive, but I notice we aren't heading back towards his house.

"I want to show you something," he says, as if he is reading my thoughts.

I reach across for his hand as he starts to head out of town, the road falling dark without any street lights to illuminate it. We drive for maybe twenty minutes or so before we pull off the road and drive down a narrow paved road. It's heavily wooded as we drive and I wonder where we might be heading.

Eventually there is a clearing of all the trees and as Shawn makes a turn into a small dirt parking lot I notice the headlights hit the reflective water of a small pond. Shawn parks the vehicle so we are looking out at the water.

We are the only vehicle out here and I'm reminded of our lake spot back in Oakridge. It always overwhelms me with how peaceful it is and can put me at ease instantly. This pond is quite smaller then the lake and there's no dock that I can see, but it is still a beautiful spot.