They were having a little saturday barbecue, that was filled with good vibes and no drama.

That's what she loved about this group of friends she had in her life. They loved her with all their hearts, wasn't the type of people too pray on her downfall.

Niyah and Kaya had been there from the start.

Jayda, laylay and dess were like her long lost sisters in a sense.

Not forgetting about Al and Tokyo. The fabulous hairstylist had been booked and busy but came around too visit and do his girl's hair when he could manage too.

This would be one of the last functions for a bit until she gave birth which was at the ending of the month, which was a couple of days away.

She wasn't nervous because of the energy she had surrounded herself with made all of her nerves melt away.

She'd gotten the beat advice from her mommy friends, jayda and niah made it their duties too teach her everything they knew how to do.

Her pregnancy had been smooth sailing once the morning sickness had died down and chris had his part to play as well.

He'd never gotten the chance to be involved in the actual process like he was with amor'e, it made him happy getting too experience this with his girlfriend.

He showered her in gifts, his love and affection and he was of personal use being her personal masseuse.

She hadn't been under have stress, everything for her brand was finished and would be laughing soon.

Dess: so guys, our wife is going to be giving birth too our child very soon...hmm so we thought that since you'd be busy in the next coming week we'd all give you your push presents now!

Amor'e: awe you guys...please don't make me cry right nowww!

Laylay: okay mine first!

Laylay hyped handing her an black bag that was from chanel, inside there was a lovely custom pink bag with the name of the baby on it.

She looked over at lay who sat not too far from her and pouted.

Amor'e: thank you lay, i love you

Lay lay: i love you more girl

Jay da: alright,alright my gift next bitch!

She smiled handing her friend two bags.

The first one was a smaller bag and it had a jewelry box inside it.

Opening it, amor'e literally felt her heart stop.

It was a custom iced out bagget necklace with her son's name on it.

She couldn't grasp how good her friends were too her.

She'd never had support like this from anyone.

The other bag had some designer clothing pieces from her successful merch line, waydamin.

Amor'e: oh- bitch waydminute, i got some waydamin merch, jaydaaaa