Chapter (27) Horrible Plans

Start from the beginning

He was on time when the mafia was about to kill Minjae, he was the one who freed Jungkook from the chains and told him about his family being there.

But today he was late. If he could have reached the basement room before Yoongi, then Jungkook and Taehyung and their son would have been out of this hell.

The male carried the boy with him as he opened the window with some effort and a man dressed in black jumped in.

The man looked at Jimin with a deep frown, the latter handed him the sleeping kid with no sight of his parents.

"I was late.." The silver haired male uttered, voice reflecting pain with his eyes angry on himself.

The unknown man's eyes widened, taking the kid in his arms, he looked at Jimin with fearful eyes.

"What are you going to do now ?" The male questioned watching Jimin handing him a bag, the unknown male getting ready to leave with the kid.

"We will save them. M-master will save my Jun--- I-i mean Jungkook and Taehyung, just take the kid to him, he will be safe there."

"Do you need help, I can call him---

"No ! No, don't involve him, he has already helped me a lot, please just take him from here, it's not safe for a kid like him, I-i will contact you from my side."

The unknown male nodded his head unsure, as he watched Jimin pecking the boy's forehead softly, eyes glistening with unshed tears. 

"Jimin.." the unknown male called, the said male hummed, hands busy shoving a knife in his pocket.

"What if, what if you couldn’t make it ?" A humorous chuckle left from Jimin's lips as he glanced at the male.

"I died years back for them, I have no one now to grief over my death. If I die no one will be affected, just take this kid to his parents." The male uttered with a painful smile, before he reached for the doorknob, but his steps again came to halt because of the other's words.

"What if they couldn't make it ?"

"Nothing will---

"What if they couldn't ?"

"Then I will raise him as my son." 

And with those words the door was closed, the silver haired male disappearing from there leaving the unknown male with the kid, who jumped out of the window with the kid, some words roaming in his head.

"I have to inform him, now only he can solve this shit."
_______________________________*****

"The kid isn't there sir." Those words made Yoongi's smirk fall from his lips, as he turned around to glare at the guard.

"What the hell ? How is it possible ?" The male yelled at the guard in rage, which made the fearful man step back a little.

Both Jungkook's and Taehyung's breath hitched as their heart sank deeper in their chest, eyes pooling with worry, fear and relief.

Yoongi ran a hand through his hairs, frustratingly kicking in the air, that was when his eyes met with those bambi doe eyes.

Glaring at the raven haired male, the man hurried toward him landing a hard punch over the Male's face who coughed blood.

"Where is your son ?" The male yelled, holding the bruised man's collar who seemed to whimper from pain.

"I-i don't know.." His voice broke, audible enough as a whisper.

"I know you do. Where's the fucking kid ?" The man landed one more punch, making Jungkook gasp in pain.

"I DON’T KNOW !!" This time the male yelled with all his strength, eyes filling with warm tears at the worry of his son's well being.